Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Can there be any better analysis than this for our Arnav Babu's state of mind πŸ˜ƒ
-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lovely analysis...I just want the show to Fast forward in time when arhi are together...I want all the LA-ASR engament stuff to move on fast and the next round of arhi closeness to start...I dont want to see arnie boy and kushi senti..it really hard to see these two sad😭...the impatient me wants all this to finish fast and arhi to get together soon because  of creepo...well..it will be a long wait but just a matter of time...atleast thats my hope πŸ˜•
bidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lovely analysis. Spot on! I just went back and saw the diwali and the post-diwali episodes. He really broke her heart. I couldn't believe what he put her through. Reminded me why I wanted him to get a shock too. But now that it is his turn, why does revenge not seem sweet at all? Why do we love him so much??
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post.

This man has the emotional maturity of a 12 yr old. He can dish it out but cant take it. So of course he is in for a rude shock.

Given that he is so mature, I dont have much hope that Shyam will affect the dynamics much except perhaps make him suspect Khushi. So I guess divine intervention from devi maiyya is what we need to look for.
san2346 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes, you have summed up well.
"Now only Devine intervention and Snake's antics can bring these two together... as they are miserably failing to do a good job of it themselves!"
Basically when we get rejection from our love ,we do a Tit for Tat type...We run to avail all possible opportunity that is nearest to show him/her "if you can, so i can"...But still the haste decision will prick back...In real life i too had done something stupid πŸ˜›and later on i regretted my decision and bounced back...πŸ˜†becoz i realized my mistake πŸ˜†πŸ˜†as it brought another problems...Tit for Tat is not the solution...When i saw this i could feel that...I m enjoying the show to a great extent..Hats off to the leads by their rocking performance...
Shahu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Agree with you Shahu...Cant wait for the tadap and the bechaniya and the jelousey and the Devdaas / Majnu acts! He will be loosing the plot from this point onwards!

If his family thought his Post Diwali mood was foul... they aint seen nothing YET! Arnav Bitwa is going to drive them ALL up the wall!

Cant wait!😈

With the tadap and bechaniyya and the Devdas/Majnu act, don't forget the RAGE he's gonna unleash on the world! and On himself!
I for one, am DYING to see THAT particular combination of emotions coming out in THOSE eyes!!! **fans self**

Yeah, his family aren't seen nothing yet! 😈

Remember that scene where he tries unsuccessfully to remove her blood drop from his hand, WHILE she was getting engaged!!! And his bechaniyaa at that time...he KNEW, he just KNEW there was something wrong in the air!! He couldn't ...he was...omg! He couldn't sit still or work and THINK!!!

Eeek!

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Totally agree!! Fab post.

Expecting ASR to confess and "fight" for Khushi, right now, would be dumb. Honestly. When I read posts that say how can ASR want to get engaged to La after the news of Khushi's engagement, I'm like WTH?

ASR's not asking La to get engaged to him immediately cause he loves La or cannot wait to get married to her. This logic is just bizarre. He's asking La to get engaged, cause he wants to push Khushi further away from himself.

Just like the night when he almost kissed her, his knee jerk reaction was to announce his willingness to get married to La, similarly, this time his knee jerk reaction to the news that Khushi's engaged is to announce his own engagement to La... The thing is ASR cannot handle emotions, he cannot stand being affected by ANYONE, and Khushi affects him like no other... When he hears that she's gonna be someone else's his world crashes cause he NEVER thought this would happen. And when he sees himself being so affected by this piece of news, his first reaction is to distance himself even further from her, and thus the reaction.
In fact, we'd known all along that he'd do exactly this when he got to know that Khushi's engaged. Great post again!

-Ishita
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Gud postπŸ‘πŸΌ
An Egoistic man is killd by hs Ego.Arnav hs alrdy dn d mistake by pushin khushi away.Nw wen khushi hs got back 2 hm..its killin hm..hs big fat ego is prickd..N nw d fun begins.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: aa123.80

Totally agree!! Fab post.

Expecting ASR to confess and "fight" for Khushi, right now, would be dumb. Honestly. When I read posts that say how can ASR want to get engaged to La after the news of Khushi's engagement, I'm like WTH?

ASR's not asking La to get engaged to him immediately cause he loves La or cannot wait to get married to her. This logic is just bizarre. He's asking La to get engaged, cause he wants to push Khushi further away from himself.

Just like the night when he almost kissed her, his knee jerk reaction was to announce his willingness to get married to La, similarly, this time his knee jerk reaction to the news that Khushi's engaged is to announce his own engagement to La... The thing is ASR cannot handle emotions, he cannot stand being affected by ANYONE, and Khushi affects him like no other... When he hears that she's gonna be someone else's his world crashes cause he NEVER thought this would happen. And when he sees himself being so affected by this piece of news, his first reaction is to distance himself even further from her, and thus the reaction.
In fact, we'd known all along that he'd do exactly this when he got to know that Khushi's engaged. Great post again!

-Ishita

You are right Ishita! I KNEW this is what he wold do and I was menatally preparing myself for it! Part of me wished he would NOT do this hasty engagement announcement! But the part of me that has got to know ASR's psyche like the back of my hand KNEW this is what he would do!

He is hurt and bewildered! HIS Khushi is now going to be out of his reach and she will belong to someone else and build a life with someone else! He has suddnly realized that he has been REPLACED! I KNOW he was never her BF or her husband or anything... BUT in HIS mind, she always belonged to him in some strange way! He KNOWS they have a connection! Therefore to him... this is a betrayal! (It's NOT logical, and we should NOT think logically about it, we have to think like HE thinks!)... ASR is a very complicated man!

NOW we will see him struggle to overcome jelousy and possesivness and just pretend he is OK with getting engaged to La! THIS is the reason I want LA to break up with ASR NOT the other way around... coz I want him to realize that OTHERS have a say too! La should realize that SHE does not have to wait around for HIM to get into a better mood. If he dosent appear to be enthusiastic about their relationship then SHE should extricate herself from it!

I am waiting for ALL this to happen as well as for Arnav to admit defeat and realize he CANT let Khushi go and go after her! (I think THIS is when the Snake reveal is going to happen)...

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

You are right Ishita! I KNEW this is what he wold do and I was menatally preparing myself for it! Part of me wished he would NOT do this hasty engagement announcement! But the part of me that has got to know ASR's psyche like the back of my hand KNEW this is what he would do!

He is hurt and bewildered! HIS Khushi is now going to be out of his reach and she will belong to someone else and build a life with someone else! He has suddnly realized that he has been REPLACED! I KNOW he was never her BF or her husband or anything... BUT in HIS mind, she always belonged to him in some strange way! He KNOWS they have a connection! Therefore to him... this is a betrayal! (It's NOT logical, and we should NOT think logically about it, we have to think like HE thinks!)... ASR is a very complicated man!

NOW we will see him struggle to overcome jelousy and possesivness and just pretend he is OK with getting engaged to La! THIS is the reason I want LA to break up with ASR NOT the other way around... coz I want him to realize that OTHERS have a say too! La should realize that SHE does not have to wait around for HIM to get into a better mood. If he dosent appear to be enthusiastic about their relationship then SHE should extricate herself from it!

I am waiting for ALL this to happen as well as for Arnav to admit defeat and realize he CANT let Khushi go and go after her! (I think THIS is when the Snake reveal is going to happen)...

Exactly... At the back of his mind, he never thought Khushi could belong to someone else. All along, he'd thought he has a right over her, and only he could hurt her... So yes, it does seem like a betrayal to him. Which is why he goes, "Tumne mujhe batana zaroori nahin samjha?"

What he;s forgetting is that HE was the one who pushed her away the first time, by announcing that marriage, and now he's the one who can't bear the thought of Khushi getting married to someone else. Neither can he let her in, nor can he let her go. But that's how HE is, completely irrational when it comes to feelings, and emotions.

And again, the anger makes him go for another hasty and wrong decision, but he makes it cause it helps him to shield himself yet again.  It's like he's saying to Khushi, "You don't need me, fine. I don't need you either."

Exactly, I want La to step out on their relationship herself. That's when Arnav shall realise that he can't play with someone's emotions just like that.  He can't dictate other people's lives and use them just to hide his own emotional vulnerabilities...
Yep, that's right, the moment he does decide to go for her, Shyam will be revealed, and the hatred will take over once again.