Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

New Arhi FF... Precious Moments...Chapter 2 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

sweetie_angel

IF-Rockerz

sweetie_angel

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
nice concept

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Huma.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Arhi FF... Precious Moments...Chapter 2 (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Huma.

Huma.

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged

***Sorry I know it's short but I wanted to see if you guys like it. I will only continue this if I get feedbacks because it encourages me. Do tell me If you like. Don't forget to hit the like button.

Yours HumaHeart

Part 1

The bright, dazzling sunlight shined through the peak of my window waking me up. Today was a very important day to me. I studied and researched my whole life for this case and I was ready for it. Still remember the restless nights that I stayed up the whole night researching. The headaches I got but green tea who vanished them. I still remember the unpleasant and the pleasant memories. But all I can say is it was the worth of time. Know I am capable of doing anything.

Sanjeevan Hospital:

- Good Morning Sir - I said excited.

- I assume you are very excited today - Doctor Malik said.

- Uh…. No sir - I said in a low voice.

- Are you sure ? Your excitement made you forget your manners - Doctor Malik said staring at me like he knew I was lying.

- My manners? - I asked.

- yes your manners. What happened to knocking my door before entering. - Doctor Malik said

- Oh oops, sorry Doctor Malik it won't happen again - I said apologizing.

- I hope not and you may leave know - Doctor Malik said. Oh and before you leave your case file is in your office.

- Okay sir and thank you - I said leaving.

That was my boss Doctor Malik. He is one of the reserved, type of boss. He never ever smiles but that's what I think cause I have never saw him smile. And they are a lot of rumors that sir never smiled in the past 10 years so I think it's true. He is very high top in rules and manners. He hates illiterate people and disrespectful people. The past 1 month he has never been nice to me. He never says good morning to me or his other employees and that's what makes him rude. Not even a good luck to me for today. And I cannot ever imagine in my mind he will ever say anything like that. So I should stop dreaming.

- Oh and Doctor Khushi good luck today - Doctor Malik said and turned around back to his work.

- ……………………….. - Khushi shocked.

- Doctor Khushi - Doctor Malik snapping his fingers at me.

- uh yes sir - I said mumbling.

- If you forgot where the door is it is behind you - he said pointing his finger to the door.

- oh yes sir - I said leaving.

I stood there shocked with my mouth open. This was the first time sir has told me good luck or anything. I could not believe this, I knew I was dreaming. I just couldn't believe my ears. Sir hardly talked to his employees and he was saying good luck to me. I was in heaven. Today is definitely going to be a good day today.

Precap: The Case!

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

fanfollowermohitkizeeayesha786xxxvishrutaasr_n_kkg_loverSedonaScarletsruthirishiShahid_lovermaniac_arshimariam42ArHinismdivya1122Bonhi_ipkkndashlok4everdmg_roks_antaramrin0709arhi-fanabraxosPhoenixRadarachu_arshiBibliobibulusdeep5128hira_arnie--Siva--sweet cherrymoon_mine--BSI-FaNaTic--zafisrahs-JollyJabeen-siva2901keenu_kkrkapoor1382summaiyasayedPreet.Kc

arhi-fan

Goldie

arhi-fan

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Hey i'm the first one. It was really nice. Pls do countinue.

Huma.

Lily2011

IF-Dazzler

Lily2011

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
nice post dear

Huma.

sonarajasingh

sonarajasingh

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
hwy gud one...pls add me to ur pm list...

Huma.

Huma.

Huma.

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arhi-fan

Hey i'm the first one. It was really nice. Pls do countinue.

Yes congrats being the first one. Thank you so much and I will surely continue.

moon_mine

IF-Rockerz

moon_mine

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
pls add me to ur list!!!!

Huma.

--Siva--

IF-Rockerz

--Siva--

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Hey nice start!! Please continue and PM me buddy!

Huma.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.