Joined: 22 May 2010
Joined: 23 October 2011
***Sorry I know it's short but I wanted to see if you guys like it. I will only continue this if I get feedbacks because it encourages me. Do tell me If you like. Don't forget to hit the like button.
The bright, dazzling sunlight shined through the peak of my window waking me up. Today was a very important day to me. I studied and researched my whole life for this case and I was ready for it. Still remember the restless nights that I stayed up the whole night researching. The headaches I got but green tea who vanished them. I still remember the unpleasant and the pleasant memories. But all I can say is it was the worth of time. Know I am capable of doing anything.
- Good Morning Sir - I said excited.
- I assume you are very excited today - Doctor Malik said.
- Uh . No sir - I said in a low voice.
- Are you sure ? Your excitement made you forget your manners - Doctor Malik said staring at me like he knew I was lying.
- My manners? - I asked.
- yes your manners. What happened to knocking my door before entering. - Doctor Malik said
- Oh oops, sorry Doctor Malik it won't happen again - I said apologizing.
- I hope not and you may leave know - Doctor Malik said. Oh and before you leave your case file is in your office.
- Okay sir and thank you - I said leaving.
That was my boss Doctor Malik. He is one of the reserved, type of boss. He never ever smiles but that's what I think cause I have never saw him smile. And they are a lot of rumors that sir never smiled in the past 10 years so I think it's true. He is very high top in rules and manners. He hates illiterate people and disrespectful people. The past 1 month he has never been nice to me. He never says good morning to me or his other employees and that's what makes him rude. Not even a good luck to me for today. And I cannot ever imagine in my mind he will ever say anything like that. So I should stop dreaming.
- Oh and Doctor Khushi good luck today - Doctor Malik said and turned around back to his work.
- .. - Khushi shocked.
- Doctor Khushi - Doctor Malik snapping his fingers at me.
- uh yes sir - I said mumbling.
- If you forgot where the door is it is behind you - he said pointing his finger to the door.
- oh yes sir - I said leaving.
I stood there shocked with my mouth open. This was the first time sir has told me good luck or anything. I could not believe this, I knew I was dreaming. I just couldn't believe my ears. Sir hardly talked to his employees and he was saying good luck to me. I was in heaven. Today is definitely going to be a good day today.
Precap: The Case!
Joined: 15 July 2011
Joined: 23 July 2011
Joined: 18 September 2007
Joined: 23 October 2011
Joined: 07 August 2010
Joined: 21 March 2011