Ayushmaan

Sonia & Ayush..Breaking Up?

ayush_ki_pari thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Ok, Now i am a huge fan of the whole sonia and ayush thing, i mean she totally deserves him after all she has always had a crush on him but never acted on her feelings , even though she was in love with him, even when tani died she still comforted him and i can't stand to see them grow apart, and that stupid kaviya pisses me off, why the heck did she keep that valentine card if she knows sonia is getting married to him, what an retard. I really hope they still keep sonia and ayush together and kill off bodhi or something, the more they show him obsessed with sonia the more my heart just sinks to the floor.

what do you think guys?

Edited by ayush_ki_pari - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XxRafiahxX thumbnail
i hate that kavya if only i could kill her 😡  !!!! soniya and ayush for life!👏
Nisha82 thumbnail

i def don't want sonia and ayush to be apart...hope they get married soon before bodhi gets out of jail...

why cant kvaya and bodhi just go back to their old houses...

Edited by Nisha82 - 19 years ago
ayush_ki_pari thumbnail

Right on guys...see this would just be sooooooooo unfair to all theviewers if they just didn't make ayush and sonia end up together.

Kaviya just needs to mind her business and start listening to her mom and move far far away from him.

Soniya and Ayush Forever!!!!!!!!!!!❤️

*Priya* thumbnail

I totally agree with you, I hope Ayash and Soniya always stay togethor and i hope they kill bodhi too!!😆

dkdisha thumbnail

yups soniya and ayush for sure i just hate dr kaviya i feel like slappin her so hard

Jessi 😡

ayush_ki_pari thumbnail

I wish I was a writer for some Hindi Serials, I have alot of great story lines that would keep viewers like us on the esge of our seats, and i know you guys probably feel the same about yourselves, these writers are so Bekar! Their story lines make no sense for anything.

And if you stray too far from a story line you run the risk of losing your viewers too, because afterall they will only watch what they like to see.