Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

ENJOY!! (Page 2)

anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 3:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nasshuu

who was taken the pic that poornima show pooja!!! who was the man behind the tree?? it look like there was some one hide there?????? dont u saw??

I confess, I did it all. Now I hope my plan is going to be successful in  bringing Pooja-Ronit together! If not, at least I have nice pictures of the two.

No Angel, great collage of Pooja-Ronit Clap I love the picture from the Dandiya, its so cute!

No Angel Goldie
No Angel
No Angel

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonynyu

Originally posted by nasshuu

who was taken the pic that poornima show pooja!!! who was the man behind the tree?? it look like there was some one hide there?????? dont u saw??

I confess, I did it all. Now I hope my plan is going to be successful in  bringing Pooja-Ronit together! If not, at least I have nice pictures of the two.

No Angel, great collage of Pooja-Ronit Clap I love the picture from the Dandiya, its so cute!

THANK YOU SO MUCH !! YOU SAVED ME!!Big smileBig smile

No Angel Goldie
No Angel
No Angel

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poison ivy

great idea nisha82.............. heh!! then pooja will sock no angel in the eye n then ... umm... sock poornima [oh god..hopefully now at least..its high time]... n then run in the slow motion filmi style n hug ronit, who will be standing on the beach without a shirt n the wind blowing thru his hair (ok.. stop gettin excited no angel... calm down calm down...!! :)) n the probably no angel will be on top of the world!! hmmmm..........

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! wat am i saying?? im losing it!! lol!! heheh

Thank you!! WOW THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO ROMANTIC TIC TIC!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

ThE_kHan07 IF-Rockerz
ThE_kHan07
ThE_kHan07

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 9:04pm | IP Logged

I TOOK THE PICS!! DIDNT U PPL NOTICE..IT WAS A "GUY" WHO TOOK THE PICS NOT A "GIRL" IT WAS ME!!Big smile

I WAS THE ONE WHO TOOK THE PICS!!I JUST HAD TO SPY ON THEM!!PLUS THOSE PICS WERE FOR MY PRIVATE VIEWING....NEVER KNEW THAT  IDIOT KUSHAAN WOULD STEAL THEM FROM MY HOUSE!HOW DARE HE!!ITS A GOOD THING HE DIDNT STEAL THE "OTHER HOT PICS"Wink OH THE TWO WHEN THE EPISODE ENDED!!THOSE R MINE...AND NOBODY WILL GET THERE HAND ON THOSE PICS!!LOL Some ACTION was going on during that time!! LOOLLLZZ!!LOLLOL and I have all the SABOOT!!Big smile Way 2 Go Saali-Jiju!!Clap

Edited by Ms. Bholi Bhali - 11 March 2005 at 9:09pm
poison ivy Goldie
poison ivy
poison ivy

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
hehe! its ok tafarruz, don take the blame.. we know it was no angel only!! or maybe, both ofu were doing it?? why u wanna be blamed?? for all the pooja ronit fans to curse u ??hehe
No Angel Goldie
No Angel
No Angel

Posted: 12 March 2005 at 12:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by poison ivy

hehe! its ok tafarruz, don take the blame.. we know it was no angel only!! or maybe, both ofu were doing it?? why u wanna be blamed?? for all the pooja ronit fans to curse u ??hehe

POISON JI!! LOLLOL

Nisha82 Senior Member
Nisha82
Nisha82

Posted: 12 March 2005 at 7:55am | IP Logged
tafarruz dont try to save NO ANGEL....we will just tell pooja tht both of u r involved...it was no angel's plan and u took the pics... LOL LOL
ThE_kHan07 IF-Rockerz
ThE_kHan07
ThE_kHan07

Posted: 12 March 2005 at 8:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nisha82

tafarruz dont try to save NO ANGEL....we will just tell pooja tht both of u r involved...it was no angel's plan and u took the pics... LOL LOL

Those pics were for my PERSONAL VEIWING!!Well,its a good thing that Kushaan didnt steal the OTHER PICS I took after the director said CUT....Pooja and Ronit were..ahem...ahem...I will keep my mouth shut...No Angel left before the REAL MAAZA took place!!LOL

Go to top