Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anonmember thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Originally posted by: tafarruz

Out of all the hotties...U had to pick this trash for me?🤢 

I was trying to find a good match for you!

ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonynyu

I was trying to find a good match for you!

Hey...U know My Match!!😉

Nisha82 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tafarruz

Out of all the hotties...U had to pick this trash for me?🤢

yes u get her...galti kee jahi saaja hai... 😆 now have fun....
PreityGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonynyu

Great! No Angel is stuck with Ashmit, Pooja will marry Ashmit, hopefully Poornima will leave the show and this will leave Ronit just for me 😛

Oh yeah Taffaruz, you can be stuck with Shalini 😆

NO NO NO* jumps up and down excitedly*! I HAVE A BETTER PERSON! MIRCHI BUA!!!! HAI....HAI....Mirchi......Taffaruz u lucky ducky! THIS FITS UR DESCRIPTION OF A "HOTTIE" AND WE WILL GET RID OF MIRCHI BUA , JUST IN CASE SHE DECIDES TO COME BACK!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... ekdum hot and spicy maza for u, and chutkara for us! NOW................ U CAN FINNALY HAVE FUN PAL! ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† 

( see look how sweet and caring i am.....u should thank me somehow cuz i saved u from that witch! 😉)

Edited by PreityGirl - 19 years ago
ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: PreityGirl

NO NO NO* jumps up and down excitedly*! I HAVE A BETTER PERSON! MIRCHI BUA!!!! HAI....HAI....Mirchi......Taffaruz u lucky ducky! THIS FITS UR DESCRIPTION OF A "HOTTIE" AND WE WILL GET RID OF MIRCHI BUA , JUST IN CASE SHE DECIDES TO COME BACK!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... ekdum hot and spicy maza for u, and chutkara for us! NOW................ U CAN FINNALY HAVE FUN PAL! ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† 

( see look how sweet and caring i am.....u should thank me somehow cuz i saved u from that witch! 😉)

😭NOOOOOOO!!!! not MIRCHI...she will make my life HELL but hey HUM BHI KISISE KUM NAHI!! Anedo us "Mirchie" ko..I will teach her what MIRCHI really Means.....😉.......Uff Ufff Mirchi!

No Angel thumbnail
Originally posted by: poison ivy

ahem.......i poison ivy, hereby sentence u - NO ANGEL to a life sentance in prison with ------- ashmit...... yes, thats ur pufnishment.... no roint for u !! hehe!

Ab Kya Kare Hum?? Ke Se Ji Ye Hum

Ith Na Batha De..

Oh Meri yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ……….Haai!!

Hum Tho Dewanne Hu Meri Yaar

Ronit Ka Dewanne Hu Meri Yaar!!😭😭

No Angel thumbnail
Originally posted by: poison ivy

ahem.......i poison ivy, hereby sentence u - NO ANGEL to a life sentance in prison with ------- ashmit...... yes, thats ur pufnishment.... no roint for u !! hehe!

ASHMIT AND ...............ME!! EWW!!🤢🤢

I WOULD RATHER DIE THAN FALL INTO THAT FANTASY!!

mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nisha82

hey poison ivy...lets call Pooja  and tell her No Angel took the pics..lol...

😆😆 uska phone number pata hai?

Nisha82 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manjot

😆😆 uska phone number pata hai?

smart manjot...no one thought of tht...but i might not have it someone else might.. 😆 😆
PreityGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha82

smart manjot...no one thought of tht...but i might not have it someone else might.. 😆 😆

hmmmmmmmmmmm........not me! But maybe we could ask Ashmit, or even Mirchi lekin sirf agar uski halat thiq hai.....jail me pata nahin kya hua hoga 😉! Or even better......we could go over to Mehta Home tell Pooji herself! But only if kise ko ooska adress pata hoga! OMG.....hum sab ki lifes mai itne puzzles kyu hai?!

Edited by PreityGirl - 19 years ago