Posted: 19 years ago

I TOOK THE PICS!! DIDNT U PPL NOTICE..IT WAS A "GUY" WHO TOOK THE PICS NOT A "GIRL" IT WAS ME!!😃

I WAS THE ONE WHO TOOK THE PICS!!I JUST HAD TO SPY ON THEM!!PLUS THOSE PICS WERE FOR MY PRIVATE VIEWING....NEVER KNEW THAT  IDIOT KUSHAAN WOULD STEAL THEM FROM MY HOUSE!HOW DARE HE!!ITS A GOOD THING HE DIDNT STEAL THE "OTHER HOT PICS"😉 OH THE TWO WHEN THE EPISODE ENDED!!THOSE R MINE...AND NOBODY WILL GET THERE HAND ON THOSE PICS!!😆 Some ACTION was going on during that time!! LOOLLLZZ!!😆😆 and I have all the SABOOT!!😃 Way 2 Go Saali-Jiju!!👏

Edited by Ms. Bholi Bhali - 19 years ago
hehe! its ok tafarruz, don take the blame.. we know it was no angel only!! or maybe, both ofu were doing it?? why u wanna be blamed?? for all the pooja ronit fans to curse u ??hehe

Originally posted by poison ivy

hehe! its ok tafarruz, don take the blame.. we know it was no angel only!! or maybe, both ofu were doing it?? why u wanna be blamed?? for all the pooja ronit fans to curse u ??hehe

POISON JI!! 😆😆

tafarruz dont try to save NO ANGEL....we will just tell pooja tht both of u r involved...it was no angel's plan and u took the pics... 😆 😆

Originally posted by Nisha82

tafarruz dont try to save NO ANGEL....we will just tell pooja tht both of u r involved...it was no angel's plan and u took the pics... 😆 😆

Those pics were for my PERSONAL VEIWING!!Well,its a good thing that Kushaan didnt steal the OTHER PICS I took after the director said CUT....Pooja and Ronit were..ahem...ahem...I will keep my mouth shut...No Angel left before the REAL MAAZA took place!!😆

Originally posted by Nisha82

Those pics were for my PERSONAL VEIWING!!Well,its a good thing that Kushaan didnt steal the OTHER PICS I took after the director said CUT....Pooja and Ronit were..ahem...ahem...I will keep my mouth shut...No Angel left before the REAL MAAZA took place!!😆

heheh!! u guys r crazy! anyway, i will be the judge of all this--- JUDGE POISON IVY...

ahem.......i poison ivy, hereby sentence u - NO ANGEL to a life sentance in prison with ------- ashmit...... yes, thats ur pufnishment.... no roint for u !! hehe!

n u tafarruz..... u will be put in solitary confinement where u wont have ur camera to take OBSCENE pics n i hope u willl not INVADE ny one else's privacy in the future!!

the case is adjourned!! hehe

Originally posted by poison ivy

n u tafarruz..... u will be put in solitary confinement where u wont have ur camera to take OBSCENE pics n i hope u willl not INVADE ny one else's privacy in the future!!

the case is adjourned!! hehe

Ummmmmm,,,I already INVADED Ashmit-Poornima-Shalini's privacy..those pics got burnt since IT WAS HARD TO LOOK AT!!😆😆.....atleast its a good thing I am not stuck with Pooja/Poornima uuufff they are a pain in the a**😆..Its not fair No Angel got stuck with someone and I am all alone...CAN I PLEASE GET MALLIKA SHERAWAT and Meghna Naidu?😉

😆.....PLZ!!!! I WILL "TREAT" THEM REALLY WELL!!!😆😉

Great! No Angel is stuck with Ashmit, Pooja will marry Ashmit, hopefully Poornima will leave the show and this will leave Ronit just for me 😛

Oh yeah Taffaruz, you can be stuck with Shalini 😆

Edited by sonynyu - 19 years ago

Originally posted by sonynyu

Oh yeah Taffaruz, you can be stuck with Shalini 😆

Out of all the hotties...U had to pick this trash for me?🤢