Leaving IF, goodbye friends

Posted: 19 years ago

To all my Friends.

I am sorry to inform you all that i am leaving this forum and will not be logging in after this post. Just recently i have come to know that my posts are not CIVIL enough and are hurting people. So i would like to leave the forum so that in future no one gets hurt becoz of me.

I am leaving the forum not my friends. Anyone wants to contact me can do so through my email address.

And please donot post anything because i will not log in after this post. And I don't change my decision.

Goodbye Friends

Lots of Love

Ritu

who said that to you!!! Tell me, I am gonna kick their butt! 😑
hey someone email Ritu!!!!   πŸ˜­
Ritu, we all get repremainded once in a while when we go overboard.....it is nothing personal yaar....sometimes people react badly to something we post but that is no reason to leave ur friends here......
Originally posted by jprasad

hey someone email Ritu!!!!   πŸ˜­

i will email her , i have got her email address 😭
ritu , i know why u r leaving this forum 😭 but please don't take that thing to your heart , please don't . that person didn't want to hurt u 😭 please ritu , don't leave the forum 😭
😭 come back yarrrrr missssssssss u sooooooooooo much already😭😭 if ur my friend at least dont make me cry😭😭 Edited by vijay - 19 years ago
I'm stumped! What's happening here?? Sorry for my ignorance, but I am really completely unaware of what's going on (I was not able to read the moved topic 'Leaving the JJKN section' due to a permissions issue). Ritu, I read your 'I'm back' posts, why suddently a 'see ya' post??

hey hey ritu dont turn to be nausheen  girl!!!!!

care aabout us!

dont leave the forum because of some one just ignor them pls we need you and if i hope if you care for us u will stay..

ritu, please cum back . see everyone on i-f loves u a lot . 😭 😭