Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

minnu345

minnu345

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Hey guyssSmile

i am missing RBO,shanak and the forum a lottt because we r not having that fun the way we had when RBO was on airCry

i am not blaming any one and i know that everyone will be having their own issues
some are making their day by watching RBO on you tube and
some are living like just they r waiting for some miracle to happen to see yasharan all together again  and
some one who r not able to live without them watching them separately in different ways... what ever may be the reason we r all connected to the same tree of RBO and had started from here Smile

i was just reminiscing all the things that we used to do when RBO is on air... i know that everyone is busy with their lives in this busy world i am missing each and everyone and everything terriblyCry

we had come across each and every emotion in the show Day Dreaming
Dead
we cried when the show was heart touchingCry
we were like ROFL whenever harilal ya dharam used to disturdb LOLshanak and we use to curse them a lott (expect some people who were really great fans of dharam and harilal (karishma)i dont really remember the names but read all the posts on chit chat corner who used to have a blast on harilal and dharamWinkLOL)
we enjoyed the romance and nokh-jok of shanakEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
we LOLed akshay -kushboos complaints towards each otherLOL
we giggled about madhavi-sunils silly fights Wink
even we tolerated the parallel couple to get a glimpse of shanakConfusedWink

we fought,cursed,bashed,enjoyed,cried,danced,blushed(when ever shanak romanced)
we did all these things in a perfect manner because we r all together that what mattered to all of us then... but now the situation is different...Confused

There r beautiful people who are writing amazing FFs and keeping the forum aliveSmile
i am really want to thank  all those people who r dedicating their time to make the forum (in the Love of shanak,RBO )as lively as possible
simi manita,beeni,priya,sravya,imane,jaanvi(with interesting topics),aditee,priyani,afiyaz,prerna,tia,jessica and some other people who make the forum more exciting with their siggies and cute chats  for vaious FF's threads raamz,pooja,purvi,priya,karishma vatty,jyothi krithika,shriya,deepali,shonai,ani
(sorry if forgot anyone actually i am the one who is irregular to the forum but i will catch each and every thing whenever i get time... i comment on FF's and i sincerely apologize to every writer if i had not commented on their FF'S... its not intentionally done but its just due to lack of time)trust me...i read all FF's whenever i get time

The people in the forum makes beautiful VM's even now ...they were adorable like always

sorry for such a longg speeech but just thought that we should all meet once... i don't know how we do it (we can send P.MS to all people  to come to the forum one day at particular date and time and open a thread and enjoy  the RBO world... actually  i would have done it if i had time but i am helpless) one should take initiative... i am just expressing my thought ... sorry for not taking the initiative.

sorry i had blabbered a lotLOL

Just think about the reunion guys i know that we all have odd timings and cant meet all at a time but at least we can get some of them back to the forum again who left the forum... its just a thought i know its difficult to implement but  kya krooon missing all (especially priya buhaut kam aarahi hai online par) like helllCry

Edited by minnu345 - 19 November 2011 at 2:06pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

sachin5sangitasenguptaSHANAKFANsarah_zeenshonaiBushraa.-mesmerised-mystorysnigdhanagark.krithikaktymafiya.angelic_leena_3-Simple-janavi07purvi08RB81_CutieCute_simikrThe_May_Rosebones88shanakyasharan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "thinking of a Reunion... need help" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanakyasharan

IF-Stunnerz

shanakyasharan

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
can i give u a big big big big hug sweetheartHug
 ur post is just so sweetHug
 thnks fr giving me credit fr harilal n dharamm ka fan
 man im in love wid them even todayLOL

i agree wid every letter n line of yr post
 i miss them, cv all mjiss them like crazy

there r so many ewho r silent members now but they r all here n seeing yr post will surely cme outta their shell...

i miss all my frnds here n shanak yasharan n rbo...im sure a miracle will happen wen its destined to till then relive shanak rbo n yasharan here guysEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

minnu345shonaik.krithika-Simple-janavi07purvi08

minnu345

minnu345

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
wow  thank u karishmaSmile

i really hope that everyone come home by seeing the post and make the forum more exciting as before

missing all those silly besharam chats Cry

shonaik.krithikajanavi07-Simple-purvi08shanakyasharan

shanakyasharan

IF-Stunnerz

shanakyasharan

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
they will...anything n everything for rbo shanak yasharan...they will...every1 here misses them so bad tht they try to busy themselves in sum wrk n their busy lives hence none r around 

i miss those omgggs of mine...lol those were indeed golden daysDay Dreaming

-Simple-

IF-Dazzler

-Simple-

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Aww, Minnu ! Take a big hug from me ! 

Yes, I understand how you feel. The forum has quitened down. I have even starting coming less. Uni is getting in the way :/ + plus when I see no new activity then I feel more down :/. 

But I am all with you ! We could do a fortnightly or even monthly thing where we make an event or something ! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

minnu345janavi07purvi08shanakyasharan

afiya.

Goldie

afiya.

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Aww that was SO sweet!! Hug
Even though I'm comparatively new to the forum than you guys, that was really sweet for you to say that about me!

I really wish I had joined this forum earlier, but I was too lazy :)

I really do wish this forum could come alive again with all the great threads you guys used to make!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

minnu345shonaik.krithika-Simple-janavi07purvi08shanakyasharan

bones88

IF-Stunnerz

bones88

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
awww that's really sweetHug same hereee I am missing the RBO masti days alotCry

priya_cool_123

IF-Rockerz

priya_cool_123