Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Update for Tumhari Disha - 10 March, 200 (Page 4)

SALESHNI Senior Member
SALESHNI
SALESHNI

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 11:07am | IP Logged

ok i love Ashish as portraying DK. He is really cute. and every women would dream for a man like him .

Now getting to the point . The six months period of a contract marriage will be over In April thats yyyyyyyyyy VEdanth is in Kanaka house though he will not purposly the coz of the divorce but indirectly will be involved  in DK and Disha Spilit.

This is just my thought

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jingle

i hope gargi doesnot use this incident to seperate disha from dk

Gargi will use anything and everything she can get her slimy, evil, little hands on to fulfill her purposes.... She's probably thinking that now her work has been made so much easier because of this!

-DKaddict

Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

firstllyyy disha thankksss for the greatt updateee Clap secondly thanks for introducing ashish to the forumm I can't wait to see him onlne tommrow Big smile!!!!!

I really want to see the sence between vedant and dk i love it when he gets protective over his mum he looks so cutteeee Embarrassed and want to see his face when he saw disha and vedant holing hands it must of been wel funnyLOL i love to see his reaction can't wait till they air the episode in the uk Big smile

thanks

love asian princess

shikdumGAL Senior Member
shikdumGAL
shikdumGAL

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

i guess however cool Vedant may look when he's w/ disha, he's not stupid.Dead  He just went to Sumitra's room n' threaten DK that if he doesn't act like brother in this house then, he'll have to tell the truth about wat u did to Parneeta somehow. So i guess wat our Vedant is up to that he wants to take revenge from DK n' he went to Disha's room acting like "no one is gonna watch...lets share laughter" n' all of sudden they both have hand in hand.....n' DK comes! I'm sure that Vedant wants revenge but not by hurting ppl..its just he feels like he wants to show DK now wat will happen to him when he's lost his very personal lover...like Vedant once had to. I guess Vedant is not bad guy..its just he doesn't yet knw that wat DK said about gold-digger Parneeta was true or no. But i'm sure as soon Vedant comes to knw that wat DK said was true...he'll reunite DK n' Disha together! yay!Clap

sweetchick786 Goldie
sweetchick786
sweetchick786

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 12:49am | IP Logged

Thanx 4 the update! i wonder wat dk haz 2 say 2 disha about the holdin handz n stuff! hopefully they will work it out and everything wud b okSmile but who noez let wait n find out!!!

Go to top