Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Update for Tumhari Disha - 10 March, 200 (Page 3)

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Hi dee, thanks for yet another wonderful update.. But then even I have to agree that I fail to see what is wrong with Disha's talking to Vedant .. He is her brother-in-law.. Bhabhi -dewar ka ristha bahut hi sundar rista hota hain.. and I want that shown between Vedant and Disha..

Nishani IF-Dazzler
Nishani
Nishani

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 3:26am | IP Logged

You know what guys, Disha (no matter how unintentional it may be) always seems to get on DK's wrong side.

And some of you may disagree with me here but Vedanth really shouldn't have gone into Disha's bedroom!

I love the guy but he did a lousy thing which DK will most definately be upset about! Now Disha has to think about a way to console DK in regards to why Vedanth was in her room!

BTW, I am really chuffed that Vedanth is there at DK's (well Gargi's) house cos maybe now that she seems to think that Vedanth is on her side, she will do something and Vedanth will finally know what is up to! He probably has some idea but at least now he will be able to see it!

lilly Senior Member
lilly
lilly

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 4:00am | IP Logged

Again Dee as consistent and as usual superbly written episode. Gees I am so deep down in the gutter with so much deadlines around me and a conference this weekend  that I had thought I would just read the episode without commenting , but was not able to do. You surely now be on Dk's ( Ashish ) payroll you really are swept off your feet by him. As I have mentioned in the past reading the episode and then watching them is like reading a bestseller and then watching the hit movie.

Well it seems the Sehgal Household seems to have lot of drama and action coming. Well though Di and Ved's relationship is Devar's Bhabhi and innocent, It was little thoughtless of Ved to walk in her bedroom and then both of them holding hand's ( they are fully  aware that a very jealous husband is in the background) , but you know they have to add the drama , as now it is Dk's turn to turn a cold shoulder to his wife. Dee so far in the serial's  which have been aired here Di has really acted well, and has stood her ground

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 4:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lilly

it is Dk's turn to turn a cold shoulder to his wife. 

Uff! Ya know, I debated about it, but just couldn't resist saying it... its hard to imagine anything cold on that man! Hehehehehehe....... 100% HOTTIE!! Big smile

-DKaddict .....whose posts won't be changing at all for ANY potential visitors.... Wink

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 4:46am | IP Logged

WOW, DKADDICT

I LIKE YOUR ATTITUDE GIRLFRIENDClapClapClap

WAY TO GO ..................................

nikkitherealist Goldie
nikkitherealist
nikkitherealist

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Great update Dish. Will have to wait until Tue for the update but here's my take ..

DK gives THE look to D - pain and disillusion in eyes - Ignores Vedant, says absolutely nothing. D goes after him but he shuts the door on her !!
Next day (or quite soon after that) he is gone taking Sumitra with him.
Can't speculate long term after this..
samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 9:07am | IP Logged

Hi

Just want Disha and DK to come closer and i think this migth cause them to come come closer becuase Disha has started to realise her feelings for DK but i think DK won't respond to Disha as he is completely heart broken...

Samy

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 10:38am | IP Logged

i hope gargi doesnot use this incident to seperate disha from dk

Go to top