Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

FF: V2~Dilwale Dulhaniya le Jayenge~pt 3 pg 8 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 13

KSG_luv

IF-Rockerz

KSG_luv

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sapphhire

nyc.
<div></div>

Thank you thank you thank you lol Smile Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: V2~Dilwale Dulhaniya le Jayenge~pt 3 pg 8 (Page 9)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shahriddhi

Groupbie

shahriddhi

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Omg its simply amazing and well written. Can't tell you how much I liked it. Viren jeevi in the lift was awesome. Eagerly waiting for the next part :) don't make us wait too much !

inlvwithehmmbh

inlvwithehmmbh

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Brklyn_gal

Originally posted by inlvwithehmmbh

Awwh it was sweet! Jaldi continue :)) haha thanks!

Lol thnx to u for reading it and thnx for such a lovely comment Smile Smile and I sure will continue fast don't worry hopin it reached ur expectations

Yay!! I'm waiting to read :) and ya u definitely reached and passed way above it :) actually I love all your stories :) they are always fabulous! Btw have u read the one I wrote? I can't clearly remember if u saw it.. Just asking :)

preethis

IF-Rockerz

preethis

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
waiting for next part... nice update...

rev4eva

IF-Dazzler

rev4eva

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
OMG, I read all the 3 parts together. It was awesome, can't wait for the next part...  Smile

Piya.D

Goldie

Piya.D

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
amazing and yeahhh u updated thank u so much 4 the pm
i loved it!!!!!!!!!!!

KSG_luv

IF-Rockerz

KSG_luv

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shahriddhi

Omg its simply amazing and well written. Can't tell you how much I liked it. Viren jeevi in the lift was awesome. Eagerly waiting for the next part :) don't make us wait too much !

Heyy thank uuu tht was the best comment thnxxx for such a lovely comment and m glad u liked it. Thank you so Much for liking it m all Smiles cz of ur comment Smile Smile Yes I wanted jeevi to b in the elevator cz it would b different thn virmaan who will b naughty I thought itll b better if the shy ones go first and as always elders are always frat thn the youngers lol. Well next one virmaan r gonna b stuck in it. Lol m cray getting one couple out and sending the other in. But guess the elevator loves it. and I promise not to make u wait longer. Srry about the late update again Ouch

KSG_luv

IF-Rockerz

KSG_luv

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Brklyn_gal

Awwh it was sweet! Jaldi continue :)) haha thanks!

Lol thnx to u for reading it and thnx for such a lovely comment Smile Smile and I sure will continue fast don't worry hopin it reached ur expectations

Yay!! I'm waiting to read :) and ya u definitely reached and passed way above it :) actually I love all your stories :) they are always fabulous! Btw have u read the one I wrote? I can't clearly remember if u saw it.. Just asking :)

Awww thank you I feel so special right now lol and I sure will continue fast and yea I have checked it out and which one r u talking about the virika one or the virmaan cz I've read both and both were super fantastic fantabulous like love them all u r a better writer thn me Haar. U were so deeep with the writing. Like as i read the virmaan ff dirt thing I said when I read it was DEEPP lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

inlvwithehmmbh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.