Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

FF: V2~Dilwale Dulhaniya le Jayenge~pt 3 pg 8 (Page 8)

KSG_luv IF-Rockerz
KSG_luv
KSG_luv

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PixieFlame

Omg! I loved it! Please continue! And PM me if you do! :)

Thank youuu an I sure will pm
U and I m about to cz m updatin in a minute lol
KSG_luv IF-Rockerz
KSG_luv
KSG_luv

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sapphhire

nice pls pm me on next part.

Thanks honey and I sure will pm u. Smile Smile
KSG_luv IF-Rockerz
KSG_luv
KSG_luv

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Part 3 Apologies for the late update hopin the wait was worth it plz do tell me and do comment

Continuation this is based on jeevi and a little on virmaan

Jeevika entered the office and walked towards the elevator. She rather be in rishikesh right now teaching her students she thought. But at least Mannu was with her.

She smiled at the thought of her younger sister. She entered the elevator as the doors opened.

As soon as the doors shut, people who were standing in line for the other elevator gasped in shock. She had just entered their boss"s elevator. And the boss was in it himself

Jeevika hadn't payed much attention as she had entered the elevator and obviously not to the hunk in their.

Excuse me the man said
Jeevika turned around to face a tall handsome yet innocent looking guy

Yes she whispered

Virat was just struck by her beauty

Should I tell her that she is not allowed in this elevator
But she is so cute
Should I tell her
Yes yes I should
But she is cuttteee viren cried
Viren Singh Vadhera what does cute have to do with the girl entering your elevator

Jeevika looked at the guy who looked as if he was having an argue within himself

she raised her eyebrows and viren said

Actually... Yeh elevator...

But then the elevator suddenly stopped scaring jeevika . The lights in the elevator turned off. Jeevika suddenly grasped the guys hand.

Viren looked at her in shock.

It's okay. The elevator will be fixed

I m scared of darkness its like it's telling me of how life is dark and how one thing can bring you darkness in your life

But after every darkness their comes a new light a new hope viren whispered to the girl who had her head on his shoulder

Jeevika looked up at the guy, with whom she shared her biggest fear with. Why? She didn't kno. A cute eyelock.

scene shift
Virat...babe... Someone squealed on the doorway of the classroom.

Sonia virat smiled and looked at maanvi and smiled to share his joy

Maanvi raised her eyebrows at the way the girl just came and embraced him.

Jealous huh virat thought he smirked

Oh babe I missed you so much during the vacation.

Oh really. Well guess what my dad has sponsored us to go on a trip in college so we can make up our vacation time.

Umm dadaji will Wack my ass with a stick Oh goddd he thought

Huh haan ok

Manvi struggled to keep from laughing she saw virats discomfort and as much as she knew him she knew he wasnt the favorite one in his family.

Suddenly the girl eyed Manvi and thought new chick huh virat

Scene shift
The lift still hadn't opened and jevika was getting restless by minute. Viren seeing her distress didn't like it though he didn't know why?
Why? He thought why was he behaving so? Why did he let this girl enter his elevator when no1 is allowed to? Why did he help her even though she disobeyed the rules of his office, by entering the his elevator. Why did he comfort her though he barely knew her? Why did he feel the need to help her in her distress? But his questions were interrupted by a touch a warm touch on his forearm.

The sight wasn't pleasant the girl was passing out. Viren quickly bent down and placed her against his hard rock chest carefully.
Hey are you ok? He whispered
No reply
He took the liberty to caress her cheek but still no reply as he moved his hand towards her hair that covered to her face, he removed them and saw her eyes slowly opening. He quickly pulled his hand away and whispered

Are you okay? He didnt know why but it was like the answer depended on his own life. He was scared, for a stranger.

She nodded and quickly tried to get up seeing the position the two
Were in.

M sorry she whispered. Viren looked at her and their eyes locked but it was interrupted by the sudden shake in the elevator. Jeevika grasped virens arm and her head was hidden in his Chest.

He heard sobs and all he did was...

Hey shhh shh everythings gonna b ok I won't let anything happen to you. As soon as the words came our of his mouth he realized wht he said. It was as if destiny was trying to show him something. But he didn't believe in destiny. But the sentence felt more like a promise he was making to her for the rest of his life.

The two stared at eachother.

Outside of the elevator
Oh god...
Ab Kia hoga...
He'll b mad...
Oh no...
Plz someone do something fast...
WTH!!! someone fix the damn elevator already yelled sasha as she walked towards the elevator.

Who knows how viren will be feeling stuck alone in their she said.

He is not alone in their Jenny the receptionist said

Wht the HELL do you mean?! Who else would be in the elevator besides him. This is only used by him, or a family member of his. Even m not allowed!

This newbie chick dressed in behenji salwar suit went in their. Oh gosh I feel so bad for viruu. He is stuck in a elevator and even if he is but with the behenji...ughh sunny tried to shudder.
Wht newbie chick?!? She yelled
Oh I think she came for a job for his personal sectreatry guess she's getting personal already naughty naughty girl sunny laughed but shut his mouth as he saw sashes face turn red.

Tomato girl he thought chubby face with red cheeks yuck not at all my type ah my type sunny thought of viren.

Newbie chick huh Sasha thought in anger

Inside the elevator.
Viren slowly lifted jeevika and held her close afraid tht she might get scared. It was strting to get hot in the elevator. Viren took out his phone but the battery was dead.

Yeh Annie bhi na hamesha apna phone charger pe laga deti hai pagal he smiled at his younger sister. She probably like usual replaced the charger of his phone with hers. Silly.

Jeevika seeing the phone quickly moved away from virens chest and looked for her phone.

Viren looked on sadly with her phone working, so dude enjoy the moment well b out soon now thnx to the stupid Phone he thought thn he thought WTH?!? is wrong with him.

Mannu jeevika said viren looked on as she spoke to her sister he thought as all her words indicated tht the girl she was talking to was her sister.

G Di Manvi wa out of college and was lookin for Riksha to quickly get to the vadhera office for her sisters rescue. She saw a bike stop in front of her and he said

Hop on I'll drop u.. Virat knew she wa upset so he wanted to help.

Sonia looked on in jealousy as virat promised to take her on the ride in his new bike. She was always the first one to b with him. Uggghhh this chick. She thought

Precap
Arrey yaar hum Meri Di ko bachane aye te HUD lift mein pas ne nayi Manvi said

Her and virat were stuck
In the elevator as well as soon as they got viren and jeevika out they had gone down to the first floor and the elevator was Stuck.

Short? Long? Annoying? Boring? Stupid? Wanna wack me with a stick? Sorryyy guys m srry for such a bad peice m extremely srry of u hate it but plz do comment. Plz I wanna kno
Wht ppl think . Srry for the late update again

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

rockinggirl555Ppoojaa1abc456sankey7sankey-princess-amee1shivu124inlvwithehmmbhmisakikajenvirmaninluvwivARHIniha12345honeey95R.LavanyaNikShaikhPixieFlamePiya.D--Suhani--Ruchi-interestjenna_parul01shehroon_riazhooriia_xrev4evaduskjia123sagarshona_virmanpreethis..Zainab..VarunKiBiwi

apurva100 IF-Rockerz
apurva100
apurva100

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
awsome update...next part jaldi update karna
KSG_luv IF-Rockerz
KSG_luv
KSG_luv

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by apurva100

awsome update...next part jaldi update karna

Thank you honey and i sure will I promise sorry for the long wait again Smile
inlvwithehmmbh Senior Member
inlvwithehmmbh
inlvwithehmmbh

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Awwh it was sweet! Jaldi continue :)) haha thanks!
sapphhire IF-Dazzler
sapphhire
sapphhire

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
nyc.
KSG_luv IF-Rockerz
KSG_luv
KSG_luv

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by inlvwithehmmbh

Awwh it was sweet! Jaldi continue :)) haha thanks!

Lol thnx to u for reading it and thnx for such a lovely comment Smile Smile and I sure will continue fast don't worry hopin it reached ur expectations

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

inlvwithehmmbh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index