Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

FF: V2~Dilwale Dulhaniya le Jayenge~pt 3 pg 8 (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 13

inlvwithehmmbh

inlvwithehmmbh

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Brklyn_gal

Originally posted by inlvwithehmmbh

Awwh it was sweet! Jaldi continue :)) haha thanks!

Lol thnx to u for reading it and thnx for such a lovely comment Smile Smile and I sure will continue fast don't worry hopin it reached ur expectations

Yay!! I'm waiting to read :) and ya u definitely reached and passed way above it :) actually I love all your stories :) they are always fabulous! Btw have u read the one I wrote? I can't clearly remember if u saw it.. Just asking :)

Awww thank you I feel so special right now lol and I sure will continue fast and yea I have checked it out and which one r u talking about the virika one or the virmaan cz I've read both and both were super fantastic fantabulous like love them all u r a better writer thn me Haar. U were so deeep with the writing. Like as i read the virmaan ff dirt thing I said when I read it was DEEPP lol

Aww U're welcome!! Oh so I read it :)) I'm feeling honored!! Anw, I'm talking about either one, did not know or expect anyone to read the second one after a pretty bad part 2 for the Virman one..hmm the virika one was done for particular ppl, and they liked it that's why it came here :) I'm feeling so happy right now that you actually liked my bakwas!! Omg no no I'm not at all a better writer :) I sure do become behsharam at times... Hahaha thanks for actually Reading them :) thanks!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: V2~Dilwale Dulhaniya le Jayenge~pt 3 pg 8 (Page 11)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KSG_luv

IF-Rockerz

KSG_luv

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 5:56pm | IP Logged

Lol thnx to u for reading it and thnx for such a lovely comment Smile Smile and I sure will continue fast don't worry hopin it reached ur expectations

Yay!! I'm waiting to read :) and ya u definitely reached and passed way above it :) actually I love all your stories :) they are always fabulous! Btw have u read the one I wrote? I can't clearly remember if u saw it.. Just asking :)

Awww thank you I feel so special right now lol and I sure will continue fast and yea I have checked it out and which one r u talking about the virika one or the virmaan cz I've read both and both were super fantastic fantabulous like love them all u r a better writer thn me Haar. U were so deeep with the writing. Like as i read the virmaan ff deep thing I said when I read it was DEEPP lol

Aww U're welcome!! Oh so I read it :)) I'm feeling honored!! Anw, I'm talking about either one, did not know or expect anyone to read the second one after a pretty bad part 2 for the Virman one..hmm the virika one was done for particular ppl, and they liked it that's why it came here :) I'm feeling so happy right now that you actually liked my bakwas!! Omg no no I'm not at all a better writer :) I sure do become behsharam at times... Hahaha thanks for actually Reading them :) thanks!!

Don't start with me ok cz when me and talli fought over whose the better writer she said it was me I said it was her and guess wht I won the fight so sweetheart don't even try to gotheir u r an amazing writer I feel so jealous at times m like dead serious an dot u dare call ur writing bakwas dummy.
Well everyone has to b besharam at times(blush) oops I said Dirt instead of deep but I fixed it here lol.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

inlvwithehmmbh

shehroon_riaz

Goldie

shehroon_riaz

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
This is just amazing. Read part 3 :)
Loved it :)
Jealousy; huh?
Kind of like the PM jealousy *wink wink*
You know what I'm talking about...

Anyways after the long PMs, I'm not going to make this comment so straight to the point. Please continue and when you do PM me because I think you forgot this time...

inlvwithehmmbh

inlvwithehmmbh

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged

Awww thank you I feel so special right now lol and I sure will continue fast and yea I have checked it out and which one r u talking about the virika one or the virmaan cz I've read both and both were super fantastic fantabulous like love them all u r a better writer thn me Haar. U were so deeep with the writing. Like as i read the virmaan ff deep thing I said when I read it was DEEPP lol

Don't start with me ok cz when me and talli fought over whose the better writer she said it was me I said it was her and guess wht I won the fight so sweetheart don't even try to gotheir u r an amazing writer I feel so jealous at times m like dead serious an dot u dare call ur writing bakwas dummy.
Well everyone has to b besharam at times(blush) oops I said Dirt instead of deep but I fixed it here lol.

Chal okay than I shall not start on it... U know why cause deep down I KNoW and u also know the truth * reverse phycology* anw theek hai not bakwas :) Behen se jealous no no pls dun be :) since u like my writing, u can ask me anytime! And I'll be there :) yip my behsharami once was pretty bad ( blushing)!! HAHA thank you so very much for such encouragement and comments :) means lots to me :)

KSG_luv

IF-Rockerz

KSG_luv

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shehroon_riaz

<font color="#666666">This is just amazing. Read part 3 :)
Jealousy; huh?

Anyways after the long PMs, I'm not going to make this comment so straight to the point. Please continue and when you do PM me because I think you forgot this time...</font>

LMFAOOO ROFL ROFL ROFL (wink wink) yea u r true bout this jealousy but not bout the pm jealousy (wink) lol good dont make it cz u hav a phd with long essays lmaooo and actually I only sent the pms to ppl who commented cz it's easier for me to know ho wants pms and who doesn't well now you will get them cz u r here and also with the pm thing u r actually right cz the jealousy thing wa for u not me lol ROFL

KSG_luv

IF-Rockerz

KSG_luv

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged

Chal okay than I shall not start on it... U know why cause deep down I KNoW and u also know the truth * reverse phycology* anw theek hai not bakwas :) Behen se jealous no no pls dun be :) since u like my writing, u can ask me anytime! And I'll be there :) yip my behsharami once was pretty bad ( blushing)!! HAHA thank you so very much for such encouragement and comments :) means lots to me :)

Lol yea we both no the truth deep down. Good cz I was bout to beat u for using the word bakwas awww yay I got my fourth ready made sister on this forum yayyy... Ayesha u and shehroon lol ready made sistas only a girl like me can get those like tht. Don't remind me bout the besharmi (blushhh Embarrassed ) lol and no prom m always their to encourage ppl who deserve it but think they don't. M like this motivator ppl tell me well Thts cz ppl like u DIY have alot of faith in themselves and true talent. So like u will b their for me I'll b their for u 2 akhi behen hain him khoon ka nahi Lekin dil ka to rishta hai na. Lol m sooo filmyyy and dramatic

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

inlvwithehmmbh

inlvwithehmmbh

inlvwithehmmbh

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged

Lol yea we both no the truth deep down. Good cz I was bout to beat u for using the word bakwas awww yay I got my fourth ready made sister on this forum yayyy... Ayesha u and shehroon lol ready made sistas only a girl like me can get those like tht. Don't remind me bout the besharmi (blushhh Embarrassed ) lol and no prom m always their to encourage ppl who deserve it but think they don't. M like this motivator ppl tell me well Thts cz ppl like u DIY have alot of faith in themselves and true talent. So like u will b their for me I'll b their for u 2 akhi behen hain him khoon ka nahi Lekin dil ka to rishta hai na. Lol m sooo filmyyy and dramatic

LOL beat me ouch hurts! LOL 4 sisters nice! :) hmmm ms encourager thanks! :) i'll encourage u too :) since u think u are not good! when u are :)

shehroon_riaz

Goldie

shehroon_riaz

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shehroon_riaz

This is just amazing. Read part 3 :)
Jealousy; huh?

Anyways after the long PMs, I'm not going to make this comment so straight to the point. Please continue and when you do PM me because I think you forgot this time...

LMFAOOO ROFL ROFL ROFL (wink wink) yea u r true bout this jealousy but not bout the pm jealousy (wink) lol good dont make it cz u hav a phd with long essays lmaooo and actually I only sent the pms to ppl who commented cz it's easier for me to know ho wants pms and who doesn't well now you will get them cz u r here and also with the pm thing u r actually right cz the jealousy thing wa for u not me lol ROFL

Oh right, okayy. I thought for a minute that you were inspired to write this because of the PMs... But then realised that you wrote this before our convo.
Hehe, I know I do
Oh right, I thought I had commented before; oh well now I'll get PMS :)
And btw, I thought I could sense a little jelousy from you ROFL... Erm I wasn't jelous; well maybe from your POV, I was but if I put it in my words; I would like to call it posessiveness. Do you know by saying that I was jelous, you've just shown that you weren't and were perfectly fine with the relationship :)
Thank you... ROFL

Edited by shehroon_riaz - 15 January 2012 at 3:02am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.