Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

FF: V2~Dilwale Dulhaniya le Jayenge~pt 3 pg 8 (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 13

KSG_luv

IF-Rockerz

KSG_luv

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Talli-

What An Update.. It Was Totally Amazing.. Laughing At How Viraat Wanted To Make Maanvi Jealous But It Didn't Quite Work That Way.. Please Continue Soon And Thank You For The PM.. Hopefully In The Next Update, There Will Be Loads On Virmaan..

Awww thanxxx and oh please get ready to c virmaan stuck in the elevator. Lol tht is something m not revealing anything bout but just b ready with a cold water to splash on ur self after it lol keep a cold water bottle with u lmaooo nd u r welcummm Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: V2~Dilwale Dulhaniya le Jayenge~pt 3 pg 8 (Page 10)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KSG_luv

IF-Rockerz

KSG_luv

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethis

waiting for next part... nice update...

Aww thnx honey m glad u like it. Tht really means a lot to me. Nd I'll make sure to
Update soon. Well the problem is I hav written the updates to every writing of mine tht I had stopped midway with but m just too lazy to post them and send pms cz sending pms from my phone give me headache Ouch I get damaged like this sending pms this is how my face looks Ouch

KSG_luv

IF-Rockerz

KSG_luv

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rev4eva

OMG, I read all the 3 parts together. It was awesome, can't wait for the next part...
Smile

Hey budddyyy thnk youuu for takin ur time and reading my lane writing hopin I reached ur expectations and usurer will update soon not to make u wait any longer it's just m lazy i kno u want to beat me for my Laziness trust me everyone does but plzz don't cz m just a little innocent child who gets tired a lot Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rev4eva

KSG_luv

IF-Rockerz

KSG_luv

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanviluvzvirat

amazing and yeahhh u updated thank u so much 4 the pm
i loved it!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank uuu lol nd everyone wants to beat me for the late update lol srry guysss m just a kid innocent kid hope u forgive this angel. Lol if u knew me u would say devil. But m like an angel so whtever. Lol thank you so much honey for liking it and reading it love uuu. Thanks for such an amazing comment

Mrs.Dhawan

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrs.Dhawan

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Luved it!!! Plz pm me wen u update

KSG_luv

IF-Rockerz

KSG_luv

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by daminipatel12

Luved it!!! Plz pm me wen u update

Aww thnx honey and I sure will omg thnxxx so
Much for not mentioning about me being late in the update lol.
Thanx honey for reading it Smile

amee1

Groupbie

amee1

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
i love this part,   pm me when u write  the next part, i can't imagin what will happen between virat and manvi in the elevator.

Edited by amee1 - 14 January 2012 at 2:36pm

KSG_luv

IF-Rockerz

KSG_luv

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amee1

i love this part,   pm me when uwrite the next part, i can't imagin what will happen between virat and manvi in theelevator.

Thanx and oh no u can't imagine wht will happen with virmaan tht is a secret cz virmaan are different but still they r in loveee so who knows keep thinking lol and I sure will pm u wen I update thanku so much for such a lovely comment

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.