Users

Frequent Posters

KSG_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: maanviluvzvirat

amazing and yeahhh u updated thank u so much 4 the pm

i loved it!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank uuu lol nd everyone wants to beat me for the late update lol srry guysss m just a kid innocent kid hope u forgive this angel. Lol if u knew me u would say devil. But m like an angel so whtever. Lol thank you so much honey for liking it and reading it love uuu. Thanks for such an amazing comment
VarunKiBiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Luved it!!! Plz pm me wen u update
KSG_luv thumbnail
Originally posted by: daminipatel12

Luved it!!! Plz pm me wen u update

Aww thnx honey and I sure will omg thnxxx so
Much for not mentioning about me being late in the update lol.
Thanx honey for reading it 😊
amee1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i love this part,   pm me when u write  the next part, i can't imagin what will happen between virat and manvi in the elevator. Edited by amee1 - 12 years ago
KSG_luv thumbnail
Originally posted by: amee1

i love this part,   pm me when uwrite the next part, i can't imagin what will happen between virat and manvi in theelevator.

Thanx and oh no u can't imagine wht will happen with virmaan tht is a secret cz virmaan are different but still they r in loveee so who knows keep thinking lol and I sure will pm u wen I update thanku so much for such a lovely comment
inlvwithehmmbh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Brklyn_gal

Awww thank you I feel so special right now lol and I sure will continue fast and yea I have checked it out and which one r u talking about the virika one or the virmaan cz I've read both and both were super fantastic fantabulous like love them all u r a better writer thn me Haar. U were so deeep with the writing. Like as i read the virmaan ff dirt thing I said when I read it was DEEPP lol

Aww U're welcome!! Oh so I read it :)) I'm feeling honored!! Anw, I'm talking about either one, did not know or expect anyone to read the second one after a pretty bad part 2 for the Virman one..hmm the virika one was done for particular ppl, and they liked it that's why it came here :) I'm feeling so happy right now that you actually liked my bakwas!! Omg no no I'm not at all a better writer :) I sure do become behsharam at times... Hahaha thanks for actually Reading them :) thanks!!
KSG_luv thumbnail
Originally posted by: inlvwithehmmbh

Aww U're welcome!! Oh so I read it :)) I'm feeling honored!! Anw, I'm talking about either one, did not know or expect anyone to read the second one after a pretty bad part 2 for the Virman one..hmm the virika one was done for particular ppl, and they liked it that's why it came here :) I'm feeling so happy right now that you actually liked my bakwas!! Omg no no I'm not at all a better writer :) I sure do become behsharam at times... Hahaha thanks for actually Reading them :) thanks!!

Don't start with me ok cz when me and talli fought over whose the better writer she said it was me I said it was her and guess wht I won the fight so sweetheart don't even try to gotheir u r an amazing writer I feel so jealous at times m like dead serious an dot u dare call ur writing bakwas dummy.
Well everyone has to b besharam at times(blush) oops I said Dirt instead of deep but I fixed it here lol.
shehroon_riaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This is just amazing. Read part 3 :)
Loved it :)
Jealousy; huh?
Kind of like the PM jealousy *wink wink*
You know what I'm talking about...

Anyways after the long PMs, I'm not going to make this comment so straight to the point. Please continue and when you do PM me because I think you forgot this time...
inlvwithehmmbh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Brklyn_gal

Don't start with me ok cz when me and talli fought over whose the better writer she said it was me I said it was her and guess wht I won the fight so sweetheart don't even try to gotheir u r an amazing writer I feel so jealous at times m like dead serious an dot u dare call ur writing bakwas dummy.
Well everyone has to b besharam at times(blush) oops I said Dirt instead of deep but I fixed it here lol.

Chal okay than I shall not start on it... U know why cause deep down I KNoW and u also know the truth * reverse phycology* anw theek hai not bakwas :) Behen se jealous no no pls dun be :) since u like my writing, u can ask me anytime! And I'll be there :) yip my behsharami once was pretty bad ( blushing)!! HAHA thank you so very much for such encouragement and comments :) means lots to me :)
KSG_luv thumbnail
Originally posted by: shehroon_riaz

<font color="#666666">This is just amazing. Read part 3 :)
Loved it :)
Jealousy; huh?
Kind of like the PM jealousy *wink wink*
You know what I'm talking about...

Anyways after the long PMs, I'm not going to make this comment so straight to the point. Please continue and when you do PM me because I think you forgot this time...</font>

LMFAOOO 🤣 🤣 🤣 (wink wink) yea u r true bout this jealousy but not bout the pm jealousy (wink) lol good dont make it cz u hav a phd with long essays lmaooo and actually I only sent the pms to ppl who commented cz it's easier for me to know ho wants pms and who doesn't well now you will get them cz u r here and also with the pm thing u r actually right cz the jealousy thing wa for u not me lol 🤣