DeepAnBH thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

After a few months

Karan visits Nandini in the hospital. She still is in coma. He takes her hand into his and says "Please Nandini, come back". A nurse who is around says …don't you know it is difficult. Karan says that it is not impossible. She loves him and will come back for him. He kisses her and goes away.

Ganga brings the child to Thulsi in prison. Thulsi is overjoyed. The kid is small and smiles too.

Mihir comes back from office and keeps looking at a photo of him & thulsi and remembers good old times. Damini brings him some juice.

Thulsi is in jail and often feels that Mihir has come to visit him. Baa meets her

Tanya is in complete charge of the child. The child is old enough to sit. Karan sees the child playing and smiles; takes a step forward towards the child, but remembers about Nandini and walks away.

Meera & Mihir are in office. Mihir's wallet falls down, opens and Meera sees a photo of Thulsi in it.

Viranis have been called at the hospital. The doctor says that it is medically a hopeless case and there is no use monitoring Nandini any more. She is as good as dead. They would suggest removing vital supports. Karan says that it has happened because of their negligence. He will file a case and get their hospital closed.

Yeh zindagi bhi kurban hai……Karan remembers more and more of nandini and cries bitterly. Tanya tries to bring some solace. They hug each other and cry. Tanya continues to take care of the child. It suddenly says "maa". Tanya is overjoyed, and decides that it should be announced to all at home and rushes out carrying the child with her.

She meets Mohini. Mohini is surprised that Tanya is overjoyed. Mohini says that the family is strange that they always take care of others children. She has no problems; she will give away her child too. She tells Savitha. Savitha says that though Tanya is not a family member, she deserves to be called "maa" as she has taken care of the child. Mohini is surprised and saddened that there is probably another share holder of the ancestral property.

The crawling child goes near karan, he walks away. Tanya is disappointed.

Damini & Ganga speak to Baa and say that karan should come out of his dard. He should forget his pain and learn to move on. They suggest to Baa that Karan & Tanya should get married. Otherwise Bhoomi would neither the get the love of father or mother. Baa is a little hesitant. But they ask Baa to meet Thulsi along with karan and that would be the most opportune moment to speak about his marriage with Tanya.

Baa, Thulsi and karan meet at prison. Thulsi complains that karan has forgotten her. He says that it is not true. Thulsi asks Karan " Why can't you give the love of a father to Bhoomi?. You were aware that Nandini was due to give birth and you were its father. Why do you want to run away. Does the innocent child remind you of Ansh. Karan, it takes a heart to accept a child. I did it and see you only as my son, not as mandira's shadow. Just accept the child once and see the difference"

Baa adds that Tanya has become its mother in every sense. Bhoomi now needs the love of both her parents. Karan is disturbed. Baa asks Thulsi to influence him. Thulsi rightly says that they can just dream for their children and if needed could lend a hand. But they cannot decide their lives. She asks Karan to make his decision and Thulsi will support him. But asks him to consider that he has responsibility and his decisions will involve Bhoomi.

Damini & ganga also speak to him regarding the same. Karan is very angry and says that he just loves nandini and he cannot marry Tanya for the sake of Bhoomi. Tanya overhears this conversation.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

oh, God, i don't imagine the story will take a u-turn like this and end in Karan-Tanya's marriage proposal. Ekta, why can't you proceed with not many complications?😡

Deeps, yet another great update, thnx.👏

Nankri thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Great update..Now its the turn of Karan to be mad, after Savitha and Mihir..

charu_81 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx for the great update deepanbh....
Zahir2k2 thumbnail
Yea, karoon will probably soon leave Shantinikaitan.  I just want things ot get more interseting and bigger things to happen, these stupid small things are just lingering on, Ekta needs to stop killing us...
cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Deeps great update as usual!!!!

I didnt watch yesterday...i am surprised with this new twist....Tany and Karan marriage proposal......how weird😕.

All this drama is to make karan hate Ansh' child..and this causes difference between Nandini and Karan. Story is getting more and more masala daily😆😆..jyada masala daloge to  bigad jaayega😆

Sizzane thumbnail
Hey thanx for the update......i dont think he should marry her though
ajnabe04 thumbnail
Karan will shantiniten after BA dies that what i heared and its in 1000 EPSODies (sorry i if i spell wrong)
cruel thumbnail
thanks for the update, i missed it.