India-Forums

K. Street Pali Hill
K. Street Pali Hill

Update for the 10th

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Starts out with the irritating music and Raunak at the bedside of Ved threatening him etc...  pulls out the wires and I almost thought Ved was over, when the emergency machine starts beeping ( I wonder how, all the wires had been disconnected.....ConfusedConfusedConfused)  then the nurse is shown entering the room and everything looks normal, the oxygen mask is in place, all wires intact, and ved sleeping peacefully and breathing....  Nurse speaking to herself wonders why the emergency machine made noise when the patient is fine....

Next Smriti and Drone are shown in Smritis bedroom where smriti is sleeping on her bed and Drone is watching her sleep and he sits on the nearby chair and nods off... and when smriti wakes up in the middle of the night ( I presume) she finds drone there, so goes and wakes him up and asks him to go back to sleep in his room.... they share a personal moment of some lovey dovey talk and drone gives smriti a beeper and tells her that she should beep him in any emergency...

Raunak is shown playing with a headphone, ugly music in background, and saying to himself that smriti has never understood him, she recognises him thru the headphone voice and he will use it again to contact her and make her understand...

Smriti is sleeping when her mobile rings, she picks up and it is raunak on the other end.. usual talk goes on, with raunak threatening her and she getting scared.  when she disconnects the phone, she looks for the beeper and rings it.  Drone gets up on hearing the beeper and runs towards smriti.... they meet in the corridor and smriti tells him what happened.  Drone asked her where the call came from and srmiti gives him her mobile...  Drone goes to the police station (in the middle of the night) and the police trace the call to a nearby motel.  they all go to the motel and find a man cleaning the room, ask him for the register and find that a room had been booked in the name of smriti in the motel that night.  the room is empty and the police look all over the place.  in the room, they find an earirng and drone is suspicious. 
Smriti and the whole family is sitting around the table when her mobile rings and it is from the same number.  Smriti is reluctant to pick it up and everyone insisits that she picks up the phone...  she picks up and it is drone.  he tells her that he is coming home and hangs up.  he then tells the police that the last dialled number is that of smriti and the stalker was there last night.....  they then go home (Police allowed Drone to leave with the earring which is a piece of evidence?????????)
Smritis friend and she are talking when she tells smriti that she has not told others about this problem and she is doing everything as per the instructions of smiriti only.  Drone hears this as he enters the room and is suspicous.  he thinks that the knife was purchased with the address of the outhouse, other clues lead to smriti and enters the room and carefully keeps the earring on the table.  Smriti asks him about the stalker when he tells her that they will get him soon.  Smriti sees the earring and asks him where he got the ear ring from and the friend tells him that she had given it to her.... 
Next day everyone is sitting around in the hall around the table, police have wired up the place and all set for recording the call.  Call comes and smriti speaks on the speaker phone.....  same threats etc... and then when 2 and half minutes are over, raunak reminds her that he had told her he will call in front of her family.  he knows that they are all there with her now, that the call is being recorded and that the police have asked her to speak for 3 minutes.  the time was then2.55 so he counts upto 2.59 and at the 3rd minute, puts the phone down.  the police take out the recording and gives drone a number.  Drone looks at it and says that it was smritis land line number in the house.  They all run to the room and find nothing there.  Drone sees an open window and rushes towards it and finds a black dress clad man jumping onto the road and he is shocked...

Nankri IF-Rockerz
Nankri
Nankri

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Thanks..Who is Ved BTW?

Edited by barbie - 10 March 2005 at 10:38pm
greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
VEd is the private detective that Drone had engaged to get to the stalker and Ved was found unconcious in his house with clues which seemed as if Ved was the stalker... like a sucide note etc.... 
greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Abhita, if u read this, pls check if I have updated properly and not forgotten something like last time...Confused
SONYA_K Goldie
SONYA_K
SONYA_K

IF’s Strict Mod

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot 4 the update..I had missed yesterday's episode.Cry
greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 1:59am | IP Logged
I was barely awake last night, by the time the serial ended, I am sure I nodded off the minute the serial ended....
abhita Goldie
abhita
abhita

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 11:14pm | IP Logged

Nope Great Maratha...

you are the Greatest... ;-D

You didn't miss out on anything.

I think one thing that I need to clarify is that Drone sees the earring on the bedstand and he picks it up. The police guys have their backs ot him... so they don't see him pick it up. Since it is smritis he doesn't mention it to the cops.  Also, when he walks in, Smriti and Gayatri are already talking and Gayatri tells Smriti that she met Jaisingh Mamaji. and that she didn't mention naythng to him.  Smriti is thanking her for not saying anything when Drone walks him. he just hears her say thanks and then hears Gayatri saying 'Thanks for what? I am just doing whatever you asked me to do thatz all.'

And one more thing that you missed was Dweeps scene.  She is getting all kinds of support for her project. and Drone is too busy with Smriti.  She finally says that She will see how Drone will go to Switzerland and that too with Smriti and ends by saying that she will seperate Drone and Smriti. she will not let smriti have Drone.

BTW, Can anybody tell me the background of all this?

I started watching this serial from the time Bikram goes to jail.

What is the story of Drone and Dweep?

also, who is Jaisingh, why does Smriti call him mama ji?

what happened to him?

Also missed in between.. thought smriti was getting engaged to Raunak. what happened?

Can anybody please tell me? Confused

Abhita

mokshi7 Groupbie
mokshi7
mokshi7

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Thanks a million for the updates...Im in Uni in the US an i'm so upset I miss it...I cant wait to go back home to Sri-lanka in da summer to watch it atleats for a few months....been following it since da first episode...thanks guys...I really appreciate your posting and for strating this forum...Mokshi

Go to top