Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
well guys its very sad state that our forum is very dull...i mean its not so active...the show have just one day remaining to start but still our forums are having only 20 members approx...out of which only 5-6 are active...instead of having such good cast i am shocked to see not many members joining in

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Parvarish forum - Still Dull" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Actually many people on I-F dont even know dat Parvarish forum is started.. we hav to promote dis forum on I-F as much as we can so dat there can be more members nd i'm sure wen da serial will strat den we will hav plenty of members here..Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Roopal_ArDi

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

Actually many people on I-F dont even know dat Parvarish forum is started.. we hav to promote dis forum on I-F as much as we can so dat there can be more members nd i'm sure wen da serial will strat den we will hav plenty of members here..Embarrassed

well i too hope the same
so should we start telling all by spreading news on tellybuzz articles related to parvarish nd on actor's profiles?

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roopalgupta

Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

well i too hope the same
so should we start telling all by spreading news on tellybuzz articles related to parvarish nd on actor's profiles?
I thnk we should post in most of da sections of I-F nd Use da signature "Visit Parvarish forum" so dat every1 get to know abt it..EmbarrassedLOL

Roopal_ArDi

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
good idea

Samraat_92

....Poojie....

IF-Stunnerz

....Poojie....

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
I think we just have to wait for the show to begin and then we will see more members coming in Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

moon.riverSamraat_92Roopal_ArDi

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

I think we just have to wait for the show to begin and then we will see more members coming in Smile

i wish it happen

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

....Poojie....Samraat_92

justjayati

Goldie

justjayati

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
I think this is so because many people don't even know that the forum has started.[just like me]
We should wait till the show begins... I'm sure the show is gonna have a very nice CM rank once it starts...Wink

Samraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.