Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

New to India Forum

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ipkknd_vino

Groupbie

ipkknd_vino

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
hi friends!!! i m new to the forum Smile it s my first post but i have read almost all the post in ipkknd forum.

I just LOVE the show, the cast, the chemistry, the romance,... Barun and Sanaya are great actors they are the soul of the schow, they are  doing a wonderful job Clapand the other cast are doing equally a great job especially Abhaas Clapbecause he make us hate Shyam Angrythis much.

I m just going to sit and watch the show and love it as now because the cv's have always surprised me.

I have to wait 21h to watch the ME  Cry i m so addicted to the show!!!!!

p.s: I m sad Cry that some ppl are bashing the show, but i m just going to ignore them
p.ss: I m sorry if there are any spelling mistakes Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New to India Forum" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ipkknd-ki-fan1

IF-Rockerz

Ipkknd-ki-fan1

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Hello welcome to the forum

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Hi welcome to the forum... please formally introduce yourself in the Introductions Corner Thread!!

JennyAvni

IF-Rockerz

JennyAvni

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Hey Hi,

Welcome to the wonderland of ARHI...
enjoy ur stay day dreaming abt ArhiDay DreamingEmbarrassed

ipkknd_vino

Groupbie

ipkknd_vino

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Thank u !!!! ^^
I have a question for mahi0809 i don't know what is the Introductions Corner Thread and where it is .

i ll be thank full if u help me ^^

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Refrain from creating multiple posts to post introductions and post them in this thread only: ::IPKKND-IntroductionCorner::

Topic Closed.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.