Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

If Jassi says yes to marriage just to protect herself from presswala then there is no difference between Armaan the bad character and Jassi the so called good ones.Armaan pretended to love Jassi for his own selfish reasons but Jassi,let her not do the same mistake .Playing with one's emotions is too bad. I hope the director wouldn't do the mistake again and that too Jassi had been projected like an angel from the beginning.May be here Jassi would inform Purab in the beginning itself that she is agreeing to marry Purab to keep the presswala's mouth shut but still this is not the right thing to do.I think Jassi should face the situation boldly or fall in love with Purab truly than lying.

Samona thumbnail
i agree with u, sanjana.  im trying not to get my hopes up cuz the producers could come up with this weird twist where in the end she marries armaan.
ides thumbnail
agree with u sanju......and jammy ur right we shouldnt be airing these ideas lest T&D hear of them.....πŸ˜‰
kanchi thumbnail

T & D are making us to think like tht.I just want a happy ending which is justifiable.I don't want to have a feeling tht the show was supposed to end like tht not this.I meant who so ever get jassi , all i need is solid justificatiob, why they made the story end like tht...If purab ends with jassi i don't need cause we all know he is an idel man if Arman wins then the producer have to be ready to go thorugh 300 page of justification why exaclty they think of tht.πŸ˜ƒ

purabs thumbnail
i think they r just playing to our feeling now i am scare for purab i heard that now everyone wann arman and jassi togather nobody like purab is thta ture i killed thta ppl
Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: jammy

Is it so ugly?? 😭

I guess that your quetion is who, Right?

Anyways no more suspense its me 😊.

Jammy.

Hi, and who told you that the picture is ugly. I thought it was someone famouse from India and i didn't know about it so i thought you would know. that's why i asked. it's a good picture. and you know what u are funny.πŸ˜† and yes i mean who. i always mess up my how and who.

Thanks, PrincessπŸ˜ƒ

jammy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Princess

Hi, and who told you that the picture is ugly. I thought it was someone famouse from India and i didn't know about it so i thought you would know. that's why i asked. it's a good picture. and you know what u are funny.πŸ˜† and yes i mean who. i always mess up my how and who.

Thanks, PrincessπŸ˜ƒ

Hi,

I just joked because you said 'How' and then you gave this πŸ˜•. So For the first time reader it would be like its ugly πŸ˜‰

Some one FAMOUS!! Thanks for the words, and I hope to bring them true someday. 😊

One more of my friend has this habit, he is not only in Who and how but even What and Where.

It's like 'Where(supposed to be what) are you doing tonight😲. Give him a shocked look and then he realises what he said or where he said πŸ˜†

Jammy.

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5

well i gave u πŸ˜• because i was confussed, if it was u or someone famous. sorry, i didn't realize that it would be go in two ways.

Princess