Chandragupta Maurya

India-Forums

CGM WU: 19th Nov. '11

Amor. Coolbie
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

(Bhartikhushi909/IF This update is exclusive for www.india-forums.com do not copy)

Recap:
CGM; WU 18th Nov. '11

Written Update : by  BhartiKhushi909

Video Update : by sonyfan28

CGM WU: 19th Nov. '11

(Bhartikhushi909/IF This update is exclusive for www.india-forums.com do not copy)

Dhurdhara puts sword on cgm n says that she knew he was a theif n he takes her in a corner n ask her to keep quite but she says that she dnt hv prob if he came here to theft bhadrasaal , but she puts a condition that he has to take her n rajkumari out from this place but he dnt get agree n takes her forcefully n locks her in the room but at the same time soldiers came to search him n he too hv to hide in the same room n there dhurdhara make him agree to take her out on ly then she'll help her n he promises her.

Dhurdhara came out from the room n threatens the soldier n ask that she'll complaint to rajkumari n then D will punish him badly , soldier got scared n goes from there n cgm is out.

CGM reaches to ahiria n he show him the place where bhadrasaal has kept the gold , cgm makes a plan n goes to dhurdhara for her help.

On the other side acharya was writing sumthing n bhadrabhatt came n inform him abt amatya n bhadrasaal searching him n cgm appraching towards gold , thy goes to check that traitor of tribe(sorry forget his name), he was sitiing quiting n was upto sumthing n acharya understand n ask the soldiers to keep eye onj him n he leaves from there , as he was leaving from this jungle now to place sum of his confidental person as guptchars.After acharya leaves traitor through his cards n fire the place n ran from there.

Dhurdhara ask cgm to wear girl's clothes but he refuses but have to wear it n then thy both fool the soldiers n enter into mihika's room (must watch this whole scene cant describe it was damm funny + romantic), cgm makes dhurdhara smell sumthing n she got uncouncious n he goes from there.

As cgm reaches the gold box suddenly he fell inside the tunnel n remembers acharya's message on the other side ahiria n gang arrested by soldiers.

Guyz there's a request plz do comment after reading the update n do press LIKE.

Hit The Chaskameter .

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by BhartiKhushi909 - 26 November 2011 at 11:00am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

nash_mashFREEZING85phloxypraman1234chistaAbhiAnijustjayatiMoner_Radioswethasyam08pari0706chatterboxCharu21Shwets1502

Amor. Coolbie
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
done guyz describe sum scenes in short as its more expression full so i sugest u all to watch it again n again LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08Charu21

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Thanx for da update khushi!
simply amazing episode!! totally njoyable!! loved every second of it!! had all da elements funny, thrilling, a pinch of chemistrilicious scene!! everything!! 

Woahhh... really difficult to describe those expressions!! You have to watch da epi urself.. it was great... 

Cant wait to see wat happens next!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.sireesha76swethasyam08

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
merc khushi for your UD
The epi was intresting & agree with u  khushi , the sence b/w Ch & dh was damn funny & ashish was too nauthy also ...bt  i have one ques becs of my poor india history knowledgeConfused  Dhurdura will marry with chandragupt? i  google & read that she was chandu's wife right? but how ?after all she is Dhanandh's  gal & he is  her fother enemy .could u explain more abouth her for me?
sorry if i disturb you guys & thank u very much in advance.

Amor.swethasyam08Charu21

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
@ chista - yeahh.. she ll marry CGM.. but wat my history knowledge says she wasn't Dhananand's daughter!! so here again a big fictional part has been mixed... 

Amor.chistaswethasyam08

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
@charu
thanks dear for Info. so,again they have been mixed history & fiction ya? bt why they are changing the history like this?i know this is a TV show bt this is not fair for more change. personally i prefer to see the pure history .

swethasyam08Charu21

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
@ Chista - pleasure!!! I know!! people are going mad on its official FB page!!! i have now accepted da fact that this isn't a historical show n i have to watch it just coz entertainment purpose or coz i m so much addicted to it now... better forget history part!!! though i too prefer real history only... 

chistaswethasyam08

justjayati Goldie
justjayati
justjayati

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
TTTooo Goood!!!!!!!

loved it... bade dino baad aisa thrilling aur funny episode dekha!!!!!! aaj jaakar phir se iss baat ka gussa aa raha hai ki... ye show hafte mein sirf do baar kyon aata hai?????Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index