Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Thanks

dkaddict jr Groupbie
dkaddict jr
dkaddict jr

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 5:49pm | IP Logged

hi guys..
Thank you soo much for the warm welcome.   I have been reading IF posts for a long while now....and I must say, the TD forum is one of a kind!Big smile [or maybe its just my liking, or should I say my obsession with DK!Embarrassed]
Anyways...in the past few days, I have been very busy with my studies....damn those teachers! sometimes i feel that thay are avenging us for what they went thru in their childhood!LOL
Being online is one thing...but actually participating in the topics is another one...and it means hellova lot to us...eh?  lol...as long as the site is on...i m happySmile
kk....I wont blabber on now...
I'll get to the point now...
It gets pretty tough when you're trying to be perfect online...esp on the TD forum....when you're used to slang all the time...just makes life so much easier...I hope people wont feel offended next time I use slang...or if people are finding it more challenging to understand my posts. Please reply to this post so I get a better idea for next time...
thanks
tc
much luv,

Jaslove IF-Rockerz
Jaslove
Jaslove

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 9:12pm | IP Logged

hi dk addictjr.

Smile well whats up? don't worry cause you are not the only one who slangs sometimes i do to so don't feel left out. LOL

welcome to the forum

-jaslove

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 9:28pm | IP Logged

Oh, good gravy! I pepper my posts with so many cultural references, slang words, idioms, intentionally butchered and fragmented English and what-not- its a wonder ANYONE understands me! Chill- perfection ain't attainable! Just be yourself, you're probably good at it!

Jas- love the smiley! Reminds me of Wayne and Garth- "We're not worthy!" Now, how many of you know where that's from? Big smile

-DKaddict

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top