Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

Radev FF PYAAR KI BARSAT Part 14B,pg16 on 5th april.a short update (Page 9)

ushasri IF-Rockerz
ushasri
ushasri

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
wow after a long time and u gave us a beautiful update
sparklingeyes IF-Rockerz
sparklingeyes
sparklingeyes

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
love ur ff...and do continue it
devina22 IF-Sizzlerz
devina22
devina22

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Very nice great update waiting for next one
--Ekta-- IF-Rockerz
--Ekta--
--Ekta--

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
After such a long time !! Glad to see old members back Big smileBig smile It feels great truly . Friends of here help to keep alive the show in our hearts and ffs make us to never forget RaDev even for a moment and ur ff , The love which you showed was so pure ,can't describe ...missed you radev's love rain ...hope to see you here often :))
ancie Senior Member
ancie
ancie

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
PART 8

Dev was unaware of all the fun and enjoyment going around him.His mind only concentrated on his jaan...his radhika..He could stil remember each and every moment they stayed together...He again flew to his days wit his jaan..

Rohan was explaining the drama fest to his juniors,while Dev was busy in glancing at Radhika...He found,how interestingly Radhika listened to what Rohan was saying... Radhika felt somebody's eyes on her and found Dev looking at her admiringly and adoringly... She also couldn't take her eyes back... Both felt something was bringing them closer to each other... Both really wondered how could the other come that much close to each other in just one day...

After his short description Rohan found his brother and Radhika busy in staring at each other... Just to frighten Dev a little, Rohan called Dev in a very loud voice... "DEVVV"... That ended Dev and Radhika's cute moment... Dev looked at Rohan angrly,but Rohan eyed Dev to watch Radhika... The pink coloured blushing cheeks of Radhika soothed all anger from Dev and he looked at Radhika lovingly...

"Radhika,now are you ready to do our little audition for the role of Juliet after a week??" Rohan's voice again interrpted Dev in his staring act...

"Ji!!!! Audition!!!aap kis audition ki baat kar rahe hain Rohan?" said a confused Radhika...

"Dev mujhe lagta hain,bhabhi was busy in looking at you when i explained the whole thing..and my whole explanation went in vain as I came here to pick the Juliet for my bro.." said Rohan mischieviously...

Rohan explained the whole thing to Dev and Radhika again... Radhika wanted to try for that role,but she was shy too... Finally Radhika just nodded her head in agreement...Now Dev was sure that only she would be his Juliet in drama as well as in his life...

"Radhika,will you join us during our lunch break? We will have our dinner together discuss about our drama and will start our rehearsals too... I will help you and Dev in grabbing the lead roles..what you say radhika??" Rohan asked Radhika,winking an eye at Dev naughtly,while Dev looked at his brother surprised and was preparing his mind to be with Radhika in the lunch... The same thought add a shy smile on his face...

"Woh mein aap logon ke saat kaise?? I mean we have just met one day back... And what will my friend think of me if i am with seniors??" Radhika said hesitantly...

" Oh oh Radhika,if you want,you can bring your friends with you for the lunch... We wil start rehearing our drama.. I am sure both of us can do the lead roles well,if we are together... I mean now we know each other...please Radhika,please join us in lunch" said Dev in a pleading voice...

Radhika looked surprised at Dev and she couldn't say a NO to the pleading eyes of Dev...

"Ji...mein aavoongi"... unknowingly said Radhika...

"Thank you...thank you so much radhika... I..em.. We will wait for you at dining hall.." Dev said in a vibrant voice...

Radhika just nodded her head blushingly and went away to her friends...

"Dev, actually you have to say thanks to me... I said na,i would arrange everythng... It's me who arranged everything for you to be with bhabhi..." said Rohan...

"Thanks bro" said Dev with thankful eyes...but was interrpted by the voice of Vishakha "BHABHI...tumhari bhabi Rohan??????"

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Nabesamasumasrilankaaviruchayya55ushasri--Ekta--Jassi87maya-kk

Jassi87 IF-Sizzlerz
Jassi87
Jassi87

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks, lovely ff,i always want a col. Story of radev,great one,i really like the intereaction of radev plz do nt leave it again and request make some long updates! Thanks again!
--Ekta-- IF-Rockerz
--Ekta--
--Ekta--

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Radev story is just so so cute and lovely here ,How to tell in words but its just mindblowing!! How rohan teases dev in between and all the time he calls radhika as dev's bhabhi Tongue ..
oh here both pshychos are Confused ...

thanks for the update and as sanouriaman said pls don't leave it inbetween this time ,atleast before past comes out ..

P.S.  I am anxious to know what can it be which made radev separate : it doesn't seem misunderstanding ,did radh parents choose someone and she didn't deny ? or she left from there ? whatever it is ,i am waiting to know ...

ushasri IF-Rockerz
ushasri
ushasri

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
so cute ff thanks for the update waiting for next part

Go to top