Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Radev FF PYAAR KI BARSAT Part 14B,pg16 on 5th april.a short update (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 18

radhameera

radhameera

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
wow really beatiful yaar... superb introduction of radhika and rohan teasing dev is really excellent waiting for the next one... when i am reading i can imagine like seeing a movie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Radev FF PYAAR KI BARSAT Part 14B,pg16 on 5th april.a short update (Page 3)" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Myra.nelly

IF-Sizzlerz

Myra.nelly

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Part 3 was so cute and funny!!verry good write up,thanks! Smile

meenaluma

IF-Rockerz

meenaluma

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
great part loved a lot pls continue soon and pm me when u update superb part

harianjana

Coolbie

harianjana

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
hi ancie i am also from south india only. Andf yr ff was good and interesting. Can u please pm me when u update

ak4423766463

Groupbie

ak4423766463

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Big smilepart 3 is really beautiful funny and well writtenClapeven i am from south india Winkcant wait for next part thanku so much for ur fabulous updateClap

-Shankar-

IF-Rockerz

-Shankar-

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
3 parts in 2 days wow.
good ff. 

ancie

ancie

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
PART 4

Daadima found an extremely happy Dev coming with Rohan from the college...She found him smiling all the while...

She asked Rohan,"kya baat hain rohan,aaj tumhara bhai  kuch zyaada muskura reha hain!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Kuch nahi dadimaa..."Dev replied suddenly...

"Daadimaa aaj aapka laadla pota met his someone special..."Rohan said enthusiastically...

"ROHANNN"...Dev warned Rohan quickly...

"Dev sach sach bata,kya baat hain?"...daadima asked eagerly...

"Daadima ask your grandson to show the rose"...rohan commented soon.

"rose!!!!!!!!! Where did you get the rose?Daadimaa wondered...

"One of our junior girl has given that to bro and that be on her first day itself...Daadima my bro is an apple in the eye of every girl" Rohan scored again...

"Rohan i said you to stop...Daadima all because of this Rohan only...He only asked Radhika to give me the flower...It was not my fault  daadima"...saying this dev took the flower from his pocket...

"Radhika!!!!!!!!!!!!! Um...good name...Dev-Radhika!!!!!!!! Matching names,hain na Rohan?" Daadimaa said naughtily...

Unknowingly a slight blush formed on Dev's cheek...

"Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!Daadima look Dev is blushing"...Rohan said quickly.

"ROHANNN"...Dev said in his angry voice...

"Daadima it was all because of this Rohan and now he is simply blaming me..."Dev tried to justify himself.

"Daadi ma you know,when I went near our Dev he was busy in capturing the expressions of bhabhi...He didn't even noticed me standing behind him..."Rohan added...

"Oh bhabhi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Kyon dev, U even made her your wife...woh bhi ek din mein..."said dadima teasingly...

"Daadima this Rohan is exaggerating the events...I took the photos of all the juniors..."Dev tried to explain...

"All the students till bhabhi..."Rohan added quickly..."Daadima check his camera,it is full of bhabhi's photos..."

"No daadima,i have only a few photos of her"Dev said this quickly and showed the photos in his camera to dadima...

"Wow Dev!!!!!!!! She is really beautiful!!!!!!"exclaimed daadi maa...

"I know"...Dev said with a blush...

"Daadimaa bro can't even wait  for tomorrow..."Roha said teasingly.

"Daadima i am going to my room...I am really tired...I want to fresh up and take rest..."Dev said soon as he wanted to copy his Radhika's photo to his laptop and to his phone...

"Aaj achanak yeh tiredness kahan se aaya Dev!!!!!!!! Um...Intresting!!!!" rohann said playfully...

Dev didn't wait his words and rushed to his room...On his way to upstairs he heard daadima and Rohan's laughing sounds...He too couldn't stop his smile...

Dev quickly opened his laptop and transferred all the photos...He couldn't take his eyes from his girl...

He didn't even noticed Rohan standing behind him...

"Dev don't stare like this...even her photo will start blushing..."Rohan added teasingly..

"Rohan you came again..."said Dev irritatedly...

"Bhai, actually you have to say thanks me...It was my idea which made you n bhabhi closer..."Rohan said in a naughty voice...

"Um...that is right my bro...But you only made us closer for sometime...I want to be near her forever...and how will I meet with her tomorrow?"Dev said sadly..

"Oh oh you don't worry my bro...I will arrange your meeting"Rohan said  in a cool voice..

"But will she ready to talk with me...Today I couldn't even talk with her...Will she like me? What will I wear tomorrow?Is my hairstyle OK?Do I need a new haircut?Do I have to shave today?..."

"Oh oh stop Dev...These much questions!!!!!!!!!!! And you starts worrying for silly things!!!!!"exclaimed Rohan...

"Rohan,I am serious yaar..."said Dev helplessly...

"Dev she likes the way you are...That was clear in her eyes...Now you just keep her away from other boys...Bhabhi is so beautiful and any guy can easily fall for her...so be careful..."Rohan explained...

"I won't spare the guys who even try to look at my girl...She is only mine"Dev  said with much feelings...

"Is this my bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Rohan said in an excited voice...

"Rohan make some plan for tomorrow...I want to spend the maximum time with her...What if I sit in the first year class again...I don't mind spending a year in the same class..." Dev uttered slowly...

"Oh my bro has gone mad...Oh man i will arrange something...you don't need to waste your year...Dev,what about ragging?" said Rohan excitedly...

"No no ...I won't allow any ragging in our collge...Morethan that I don't want my Radhika to get afraid...no,that is not possible..."Dev said his point..

"Oh yaar,not ragging...we won't do any harm to them...it is just a trick to enter in their classroom...Otherwise how can we approach them freely...While we are with other students,you can spend time with bhabhi...and first make a good friendship with her and slowly start your pyaar-vyaar..."explained Rohan...

"Rohan will it be a right way?what will others think...I don't want her to get in any trouble because of me..."said Dev looking at the image of Radhika in the computer...

"you don't worry Dev,everything will be alright...I will arrange it well for you...You just go and meet your girl..."

The talk of Dev and Rohan continued for late night...

Next day...Dev got ready a little earlier than usual and was waiting for Rohan to come...Padma was surprised to see Dev this much early...Usually this is his sleeping time...

"Dev beta aaj koi exam hain kya?why you got ready this much earlier?" Padma asked in wonder...

"No mom...This is my final year na,so I want to spend more time in the college..."Dev tried to give a good reason...

"Want to spend more time in the college or want to spend more time with somebody"Rohan came near and said in Dev's ears...

Ignoring this Dev asked Padma to serve them breakfast...

"Rohan,we are late because of you...She might have already reached the college..."Dev said angrily.

"Relax yaar,there is some more time left in the opening of the college gate...If you are behaving like this today,then what will be your condition in the coming days...Only Kanah can save my bro..."Rohan said and sighed...

"What are you saying secretly...everything is unusual today..."Padma interfered in their talk...

"Nothing special chichi...we just said about some matters in the college..."said Rohan quickly...

Dev finished his breakfast quickly and rushed to the washing area...Rohan too get up speedily as he knows very well his bro...

"Rohan beta,khana toh finish karo..."Padma tried to stop Rohan...

"No chachi...i am done...we are in a hurry..."Rohan said and followed Dev...

"bye mom..."Dev said in a breath and rushed out of the house with Rohan...

Entering the college  Dev fastened his steps towards their junior's classroom...Two or three students were sitting and chatting...His girl was not there...He looked again little sadly...

"Dev, I said na,we are a little early...Bhabhi may be on her way...She will come soon..." Rohan tried to remove the sadness from his bro's face...

"Rohan I will do one thing...I will wait for her at the entrance...And will reach the classroom with her...you go to our classroom and join others...I will join youb soon..."saying this Dev ran to the college gate...

Fixing his eyes in the road in front of him, he stood there waiting for his Radhika...His eyes only searched for her lovely face...Each passing minute added more worry to his face...Amost all the students reached the college...It was time for the classes to begin...Rohan came and tried to make Dev to come with him to the class...

"Dev,the class will begin soon...come quick..."said Rohan worriedly and continued "Bhabhi may be on leave today...you come with me..."and took Dev's hand and dragged Dev along with him...Dev looked again in the college gate and followed Rohan sadly...

They were almost entering their classroom...Suddenly they heard a sweet voice...

"Excuse me,Can you please say where is the first year Literature classroom?"...   That voice added boost to the lifeless body of Dev and he looked back with a cute smiley face...

Dev and Radhika stared into each others eyes lovingly with a smile tucked on their lips...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^   ************ ^^^^^^^^^^^ *************************

thanx 4 ur love n support...Wink

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

wissenNabesaimissouriak4423766463masumasrilankaradhameerachymanju7palak13zam123chayya55jeffinRekha-radevsuwin--Ekta--ushasrimeenalumaanu17fatssrilanka

meenaluma

IF-Rockerz

meenaluma

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
liked it a lot pls continue soon

Post Reply New Post

Go to top