Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Radev FF PYAAR KI BARSAT Part 14B,pg16 on 5th april.a short update (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 18

ancie

ancie

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged
PART 13 B

"Rohan... I wil kil you,because f your stupid talk Radhika put down the phone.. I want to talk her a little more.." Dev said chasing a running Rohan in his room..

"oh my Dev,you can talk to her tomorrw,by putting your eyes in her eyes.. It wil be better than this phone talk", Rohan tried to cool Dev with a naughty smile..

"Then you have to arrange our meeting,with out the notice of that Purab", Dev said a little angry as Purab's face came to his mind and his flriting comments on Radhika..

Listening to Dev's words,Rohan tried to divert his mind,"come on Dev,have your food now.. Dadima was asking me what happend to you.. Now I have a lot to tell her about her love sick grandson and his confession" and winked at Dev and started running and went out of Dev's room..

Dev too ran behind him but thought something and wit a smile came back to his room and locked it.. He too the phone and redialed the number and started clearing his voice to make it like a sweet female voice... When somebody attended his cal,he asked for Radhika in a sweet feminine voice.. He felt proud of his mimicing talent and a naughty idea struck his mind... Soon he heard Radhika's sweet voice from the other end,"hello"
Dev continued in the feminine voice,"hello,Radhika, how are you?"

Radhika was confused wit that voice,she felt that it is very familiar to her and said,"may i know who is this?"

"oho Radhika,tum bhi na..when you get new friends,u forgot me,your old friend?" Dev continued his sweet lovely voice.

Radhika was totally confused wit the voice,and asked "Sorry I didn't get you..can you please say your name?"

Dev now felt he is trapped and scratching his brain for a name... Suddenly his eyes stuck on the pooja thali in his room and said "POOJA"
To his good luck, Radhika had a friend named Pooja..

Radhika said in excitement as she got the cal from her old friend,"Pooja tum!! How are you? How did you get my hostel number?but what happend to your voice,it was sweet earlier?" Dev felt he would be caught,but said "woh... I have a throat pain and cold"

"Take care dear..now say how are you?" Radhika said in concern.. Dev was happy wit her concerned voice.

Dev sighed in relief as his plan succeeded... He continued his new role,"I am fine dear and I got your number from your mom.. Now you say,how is your college life? Do you get your someone special?" Dev asked naughtily

Radhika blushed a little with that question and stammered again..."Pooja..woh..woh.."
With a mischievous grin Dev repeated the question and said ,"tell me Radhika,earlier you shared everythng with me"

Pooja was indeed Radhika's good friend and thus Dev's trick succeeded again..
Radhika said shyly "um".

Dev with a sweet naughty smile asked in his sweet voice again,"kya 'um'...tell me clearly...tell your special one's name?"

With her red cheeks, Radhika muttered, "DEV"

Hearing this Dev was over cloud nine and in his excitement he shouted,"REALLY RADHIKA,YOU LOVE ME!!"

Radhika was confused with Dev's voice.. How pooja changed to Dev!!!

"DEV aap!" she asked wonderly..

Dev felt he was caught and said with an apologetic face,"woh.. Radhika, i am sorry dear.. I was so excited to talk to you and just did this for fun..sorry dear"

Radhika found her loved is revealed now and blushed again.. "How did you know my friend's name?"she said with a doubtful voice..
Dev was relived as Radhika wasn't angry wit him and said, "woh toh bas,aise bol diya.. Rahika,whatever you said is right na?",asked with a naughty voice..

Radhika blushed hard and said,"woh..woh.. I'm puttng the phone down.. Good night" and hung up the phone.

"Radhika,wait.." Dev said soon,but he had already put down the phone.. He with a smile,kissed the phone and whisperd, "I LOVE YOU RADHIKA"

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

HUSEsaysamshaparvthareddyradevchicagoavina_radev48aditeeashmasumasrilankaaviruchayya55Jassi87ushasriseema12345fatssrilanka

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Radev FF PYAAR KI BARSAT Part 14B,pg16 on 5th april.a short update (Page 14)" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fatssrilanka

IF-Stunnerz

fatssrilanka

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Wow! 2 beautiful updates. It was truly awesome.Waiting for the next.

Jassi87

IF-Rockerz

Jassi87

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Naughty and cute dev...

chayya55

Goldie

chayya55

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
2 short and sweet updates very nice

seema12345

IF-Sizzlerz