Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

Radev FF PYAAR KI BARSAT Part 14B,pg16 on 5th april.a short update (Page 12)

--Ekta-- IF-Rockerz
--Ekta--
--Ekta--

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
OMG OMG Was this the reason of their separation ?? Pls update soon ,i am  waiting anxiously ...
Jassi87 IF-Sizzlerz
Jassi87
Jassi87

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Plz update soon!
ancie Senior Member
ancie
ancie

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
PART 12

"Please Radhika...ruko...meri baat toh suno...Radhikaaa" Dev was screaming while following Radhika...

Radhika was crying all the way and entered the ladies washroom before Dev could reach her... Dev stopped his feet at the door and tried to call her.. Before he could Radhika's friends came and entered there... Rohan too came there and tried to take Dev away...

"Rohan let me see n talk to her once" Dev pleaded to Rohan..
Before Rohan could say anything they heard Vishakha's voice "Hey,Dev and Rohan..what are you guys doing in ladies washroom?"...
Dev got irritated but tried not to show her anger and frustration to her...
"woh..Vishakha,we are just passing hereby" rohan replied in a normal tone and took Dev's hand and dragged him "Chalo Dev,we are getting late for our class as we have to finish our lunch"
"No Rohan,you go and have the lunch,I wil wait here till Radhika comes out"Dev tried to stay there..
"No Dev,it won't be nice..if Vishakha gets any clue,she wil spread the whole matter in the college like BBC..and it wil upset Radhika more..now come with me,we will talk to Radhika after the class..pakka" said Rohan and took Dev along with him to the canteen.

"no Rohan..i won't take my lunch until Radhika takes her"said Dev sadly..
"Dev,don't worry,we wil send her food" saying this Rohan sent Radhika's food in her friend's hand.. Dev took one morsel and went back to his class.. Rohan followed him,but when they reached, the clases had already started...while going through their junior's clas Dev found Radhika sitting with a gloomy face.. It pinched him and he promised himself,he would make her happy soon..
Dev and Rohan were waiting for Radhika outside her clasroom when the clas was over.. They saw evryone except Radhika.. When they saw her friends,Dev asked hurriedly..."Where is Radhika?"
Her friend Anu replied "Radhika left early to the hostel as she didn't feel well"
"Why?what happened to her?"Dev asked again..
"She didn't have her lunch na,isliye she was a bit tired" Ram's words pained Dev again..
"Rohan come,we are going to hostel now" Dev said and dragged Rohan along with him..
"wait Dev...pagal ho kya!! How can we enter girls' hostel!!they won't allow any boys there.. Also they wil surely report this to Principal" Rohan stopped Dev..
"so what will i do now Rohan?? I really want to talk to her.." Dev said sadly..
"don't worry Dev..we wil phone her when we reach home" Rohan said excitingly..

Dev's face lit up a little,but went sad again and said"But i don't have her number"
"oh yaar,we wil get it from her friends" saying this Rohan turned to Radhika's friends but they had left already... Dev became sad again..To cheer him Rohan said "Don't worry my bro..we wil call directly to the hostel..you just relax and come home"... Both left to their home..
Dadima noted the gloomy face of Dev and questioned Rohan with her eyes.. Rohan assured everythng was alright.. After having tea,both left to Rohan's room... "Rohan,how wil we cal her?wil the warden give her the phone,if she heard my voice?"said a worried Dev..
"Dev just relax and give me the phone" Rohan said while taking the phone from Dev.. Rohan dialled the hostel number and within seconds he said "Gud eveng madame,can i speak to Radhika Shastri now..I am her aunty"...
Dev heard the voice of a woman from his bro and smiled.. Then Rohan handed the phone to Dev.. Dev took the phone and after a minute he heard Radhika's voice"Hello.."
"Radhika..." Dev said in a soft loving voice...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

HUSENabesaritaraoparvthareddyaditeeashmasumasrilankaaviruAsyaloverchayya55ushasriJassi87fatssrilanka

Jassi87 IF-Sizzlerz
Jassi87
Jassi87

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Why did you stop yaar...now another wait... Ok,it s very nice update,plz update soon!
ushasri IF-Rockerz
ushasri
ushasri

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
lovely update
aviru Senior Member
aviru
aviru

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
really Beautifull update
--Ekta-- IF-Rockerz
--Ekta--
--Ekta--

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
OHO...don't know if you end at such situation making us anxious or your story is such as making us fully anxious all the time ...i think the later one ,right?
AM waiting eagerly ,will radh talk or not ? is there something more which made them separate or ...
Embarrassed
Jassi87 IF-Sizzlerz
Jassi87
Jassi87

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
plz update soon!

Go to top