Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

Radev FF PYAAR KI BARSAT Part 14B,pg16 on 5th april.a short update (Page 11)

ushasri IF-Rockerz
ushasri
ushasri

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
love ur ff a lot waiting for next part
--Ekta-- IF-Rockerz
--Ekta--
--Ekta--

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
wow ,fantastic update Clap what will radhika say ? she can't call dev as bhai and what reason she is going to give here for not calling like bhai ...But tell you truly - your such story ,so much blushing so much attraction b/w radev is making me anxious as to why they got separated ? am enjoying your ride also ...
waiting for next.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

masumasrilanka

ancie Senior Member
ancie
ancie

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
PART 11

"ji...woh..main..main..." Radhika stammered while answering to Rohan...

"ha Radhika..tum! Aage bolona.." Rohan said to Radhika to irritate Dev further and looked at Dev naughtily...

Dev who was really disturbed and irritated with Rohan's stupid talk interfered to save Radhika,also he didn't want to take a risk in giving time for Radhika as he wasn't still sure then that what Radhika felt for him...

"bas Rohan..we are here for discussing about our drama not for answering your stupid questions...enough.."Dev said while giving an angry glance to his bro...

But Radhika's innocent face cooled his anger and he turned to her and said "come Radhika,sit...we have to take our lunch and to do our discussions too"

"kya bhaiya, did u invite only our Radhu for luch!!!won't you call us" Ram asked Dev mischeviously...

"ha, Dev...won't you give 1% of ur care for us,won't you even call me,ur sweet bro?" Rohan too joined to irritate her..

"Rohan stop your drama and come..we have only less time" said Dev...

All the five ordered lunch..

Dev was continuously looking at Radhika who sat excatly opposite to him.. He felt that he was getting more and more attracted in her beauty and innocence... Radhika felt his stare and looked back at Dev and smiled sweetly.. Dev loved it and smiled back at her... "how cute!!!your smile will make me insane dear" Dev said to himself and sighed.. Eyes of both Dev and Radhika met again and they sat looking at each other...

Rohan saw that and smiled and then cleared his throat to gain their attention.. Radhika and Dev just looked other ways shyly...

Dev was about to say something then he heard a voice from behind..

"wow..3 new chicks with our Devz and Rohanz... You two brothers have succeeded in getting 3 new junior girls,that too in their second day itself... Guys,one girl is extra na,won't you give one to me..."

"PURAB... Mind your dirty words... We were blessed to give a decent welcome to them yesterday as you were absent... Stay away from our juniors... I don't want them to suffer them with your dirty talk and look" Dev outbursted his anger on Purab who stand near their table..

"cool Devz...just chill maan... If you can sit and enjoy with our junior girls,then why can't I!!!" Purab again started and started looking at the girls lustly...
Radhika who was confused and shocked was irritated with Purab's lustful eyes and looked the other side annoyingly... Purab's eyes caught Radhika and said..."wow,cutiez you are a sweetiz...why can't you be with me...these two girls are enough for Devz and Rohanz"

Rohan was about to hit Purab,but he found Purab already lying on the floor with Dev's sudden punch... Dev was again trying to hit Purab and Rohan somehow stopped him.. Radhika stood up and looked up the three boys with teary and fearful eyes

"purab dare you say anythng to her or come near my Radhika... She is my girl..samjhe tum..." Dev outbursted again to Purab... Purab looked at him with blank eyes.. Hearing this Radhika looked at Dev in shock,tears started flowing from eyes,looking at Dev she started running from there with tearful eyes...

"Radhika...ruko.. Radhika.." said Dev painfully and started following her...

~~~~ ****

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Nabesaparvthareddyaditeeashmasumasrilankaaviruavina_radev48Asyalover--Ekta--sparklingeyesushasriseema12345fatssrilanka

ushasri IF-Rockerz
ushasri
ushasri

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
nice update waiting for next part
aditeeash Senior Member
aditeeash
aditeeash

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
nice update...waiting for the next one...
sparklingeyes IF-Rockerz
sparklingeyes
sparklingeyes

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
nice one...waiting for next one
Jassi87 IF-Sizzlerz
Jassi87
Jassi87

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Wow! It s very nice.plz update soon and long. It s very interesting,dreamy story i like this dev too much!!!
aviru Senior Member
aviru
aviru

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
10q  nice update...waiting for the next one... Smile

Go to top