Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Radev FF PYAAR KI BARSAT Part 14B,pg16 on 5th april.a short update (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 18

sparklingeyes

IF-Rockerz

sparklingeyes

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
nice update looks like vishaka did something to separate RADEV

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Radev FF PYAAR KI BARSAT Part 14B,pg16 on 5th april.a short update (Page 10)" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chayya55

IF-Dazzler

chayya55

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
thank god for wkends can catch up on whats going in the forum

great update waiting for the next one

ancie

ancie

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
PART 9

Dev and Rohan were shocked and irritated with Vishakha's voice.. Dev really didn't want anyone to interfere in their personal matter..

"Nothing Vishakha..you just mind your own business..we don't want to discuss our family matter with you." said Dev annoyingly...

Rohan sensed the sudden raise in Dev's voice and just to cool his bhai,he said in Dev's ear "wow bro...FAMILY MATTER..i'm impressed wit the progress in my bhai's attitude with his darling would be...i've to discuss this FAMILY MATTER with dadi,mom n chachi today itself..atleast let them know their laadla chota beta is planning to develop his family,even before his bechara bada bhai..um..poor me"

"Rohan just shut up...you are elder than me by just 3 months..so it won't be a matter,if i marry earlier than you..or else find your better half before mine and Radhika's wedding" Dev said in a whisper..

"oh! Dev you are again scoring..You even started to think about your wedding...First confess your love to bhabhi and make her confess her love before fixing your marriage date.." Rohan said teasingly..

"What you guys are murmering to each other...either you stop your silly talk or let me join you guys" said Vishakha annoyingly..

"Vishakha,tum bus abhi jaavo..hume kuch kaam hain" Rohan said in a normal tone,while Dev looked to the other side disgustingly..

Vishakha left from there in anger.. To change Dev's mood,Rohan said "Come bro,let us go,bhabhi may be waiting for you"
Dev nodded his head and both reached the dining hall of their canteen..

Meanwhile Radhika with her friends..
"Annu and Ramsy,will you come with me to dine in our dining hall?? Woh kya hain na,our seniors Rohan bhai n Dev ji invited me to have the lunch with them,so that we can discuss our drama" said Radhika with her blushing cheeks..

"wait..wait..wait Radhika...ROHAN BHAI AND DEV JI!!!! Why didn't you call Dev as DEV BHAI!!!! hamesha tum toh har ladkon ko BHAI bulaate hain na...so why Dev is an excemption? " Ram(Ramsy) said in a teasing way..

"Ram,did u forget that our Pari Radhika gave a red rose to this Dev...then how can she call him BHAI!!!" Annu started again to tease Radhika further...

Radhika's red cheeks became more read with their comment..
"just stop it guys,they are waiting for us..Please come with me." Radhika tried to become normal...

"oh oh..our pari can't even wait for her Romeo" said Ram and Annu at the same time and the trio left to the dining hall...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Nabesaparvthareddymasumasrilankaavina_radev48Asyaloverushasriseema12345Jassi87

Jassi87

IF-Sizzlerz

Jassi87

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
THIS IS VERY BEAUTIFUL YAAR THANKS PLZ UPDATE REGULARLYSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

masumasrilanka

--Ekta--

IF-Rockerz

--Ekta--

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Dev's such attitude automatically brings a smile on face :))
waiting for next...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

masumasrilanka

sush_avina

IF-Rockerz

sush_avina

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
hey thx for continuing yaar cant wait for more

ancie

ancie

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
PART 10

Dev was excited as well as nervous while waiting for Radhika in the dining hall..
"Rohan,yaar..what we wil discuss with Radhika.. I don't want to discuss anythng about your drama,but about our future.. I want to know how she feels about me..does she feel like the same as I do?? I want to know her more..understand more..her likes,interests..her hobbies..her family.." Dev blabbed in his excited voice..

"Relax dev...kitne bolte ho tum!!!bhai,just control your feelings..." Rohan stopped Dev from talking further..

Noticing Radhika and her friends,Rohan whispered"Here comes your sweetheart"

Dev started blushing and fixed his eyes only on Radhika..Radhika sensed Dev's naughty eyes and started blushing which wasn't unnoticed by her friends and Rohan..

"Dev,yaar..how much wil your juliet blush...just stop ur staring.." Rohan's voice brought back Dev to the present world..
"Shut up Rohan..what is your problem..She blushes only for me... And I like her deep red sweet face with blush..Infact it makes me love her more" Dev said with his slightly blushing cheek...

Rohan just nodded his head as he found the new romantic side of his bhai.. Seeing Radhika and friends, Rohan wished them... "Hi, Radhika,hello girls... Have your seat..." ...He made Radhika sit opposite to Dev to help his bro in his staring business with his sweetheart..

"Hi Rohan bhai..how are you?" Radhika wished Rohan...

Radhika addresal of Rohan as ROHAN BHAI gave Dev a shock and made him to cough a little...

"Rohan bhai!! Wow Radhika I'm impressed with the way you called me... I wil be your ROHAN BHAI always sister..." Rohan said excited to his new found sis...

"Our Radhika usually calls all boys as 'BHAI' "said Ram chirply...

Dev with a surprised expression thought to himself "good one Radhika...but don't include me in your list..just spare me,only me from your BHAI list"...

"Wow Radhika... You call all boys as BHAI...thatz great.. Then what about Dev???" Rohan asked innocently lookimg at Radhika and turned to Dev with his naughty eyes..

Dev was shocked again with Rohan's comment and then looked angrily at Rohan and then with pleading eyes to Rohan and whispered..."ROHAN...tum mera bhai ho ya dushman!!! Are you planning to end my love story,even before it starts...yaar you can pull my legs later,now help me with my Radhika"...

Radhika looked at both boys and started to say...

~~~~      ****       ~~~~

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Nabesaparvthareddyaditeeashmasumasrilankaavina_radev48Asyalover--Ekta--ushasriseema12345fatssrilanka

seema12345

IF-Sizzlerz

seema12345

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
really enjoying this story pls keep updating

Post Reply New Post

Go to top