Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radhameera thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
very lovly scene .. eagerly waiting to know whta happend in flashback...
harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow ancie it was beautiful but u can pm me when u update pls pls

i thuink u will do
meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very nice part pls pm me when u update next part
ushasri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
anci ff is awsome waiting for next part please update it soon
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely part ancie.
OMG dev is too much in love here ,can't stop for a minute OMG.
sweet update,waiting for the truth behind separation.
thanks.
chayya55 thumbnail
what is happenning busy with your work or studies ?

then ok but after unbusy post next update pls want to no what happened and dont have to write in hindi english is ok.
ancie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

PART 6

Rohan felt bad seeing his brother in tears...Rohan tried to console Dev...

"Dev,don't worry...hum koi na koi raasta zaroor find karenge" Rohan said patting Dev's shoulders.

Dev looked at Rohan with his teary eyes..."But how Rohan?"

"Tumhen apne kaanha par bharosa hain na? Kaanha sab teek karenge...he will never alow anything harm happen to you" Rohan said consoling Dev...

"Rohan ,do you remember those days...everything was alright...i was so happy with my radhika..." Dev said with a small smile tucked on his lips...he was back into his golden days...

"Rohan I can't wait anymore...why this class is so boring? Oh god when will the bell ring!!!!!!!" Dev said with a tired face...

"Dev,keep quiet or sir will send us out of the class" Rohan warned Dev...

"I prefer that man..."Dev says mischievously

"Dev,Rohan what is going on there?? Meet me after the class" Prof.Gupta said in an irritating voice..

"Dev,what happened to u today? You seemed less interested to sit in the class?" Prof. Gupta enquired to Dev in his cabin...

"Sir, woh...woh...i have a headache..."Dev said so and tried to cover his nervousness...

"oh then go to your home and take rest..."Prof Gupta's words

"No...no...sir I am ok..."Dev said hurriedly

"yah, sir...Dev will be ok here...He won't be able to take rest if he goes to home"...Rohan said teasingly...

"why Rohan?isn't there anybody at your home?" Prof.gupta enquired.

"yes sir...nobody in home now...so if i go there i may get bored" Dev managed to say...

"Dev,i  you want i can accompany you!!"  Rohan said mischievously..

Dev looked at his brother helplessly and hit Rohan's leg hard with an angry face...

"AHhh..."Rohan moaned in pain.

"Sir,i can adjust here..."Dev said hurriedly...

"Ok Dev...Oh I just forgot to say something...Our drama fest is coming,so you have to start your rehearsals for  the play soon...First you have to select the cast for our play...select the apt one for doing the roles of Romeo and Juliet...I want the best for playing that role...I am giving this responsibility to both of you..." Prof. Elucidated his plan...

Rohan and dev nodded their head and agreed with their prof...Rohan thought for a while and said   "sir , I think Dev can do the role of Romeo...He has the features of a charming young lover...He will be the apt one..."

"Rohaannn" Dev said in a shocking whisper.

"Rohan is right...I have also planned to cast Dev as Romeo...Now we have to find out his Juliet"     Prof.  Gupta said with a teasing smile...

"Ok sir...I will find the best Juliet for my brother" Rohan replied in an exciting voice..

On the way to the classroom...

"Rohan why did you say so to sir!!!!!!!!!! I don't want to act...I just want to be the director...Also I don't want to act with any Juliet..."    Dev said in a kiddish  tone...

Hearing Dev's vague reasons Rohan sighed and said " Oh man! I will give the best Juliet for you...This time I will direct this and you are my hero"

"I won't act with the Juliet you select" Dev said determinately..

"Are you sure?? Don't change your words when i said the name of Juliet" Rohan said in a mischievous tone...

"Yes..."

"OK fine...I have selected Radhika as Juliet...so I am going to select the Romeo from our class as you are not interested to play that role..." Rohan uttered in a breath a started walking fast...

Dev stood there with a shock and followed Rohan hurriedly..." Rohan,wait I want to say something..."

"Dev, I am very busy now...will talk later to you..." Rohan said so and enterd the classroom of Radhika..dev too reached there behind Rohan...Rohan gave a detailed description of the drama fest while Dev was busy at  looking Radhika...

Dev and rohan heard dadima knocking from outside...Rohan went and opened the door and found dadima outside...Dadima entered and looked at dev...Dev cme and hugged dadimaa and requested for her help...

"Beta, you get ready soon...sab kuch bhagwan par chod do...woh sab kuch teek karenge.." Dadima said so ad rushed out of the door...

Rohan helped a sad and depressed Dev in dressing up and and both at last came to downstairs to others...

"See , Dev just looks like a prince..."one of the aunties commented...

Dev stood there helplessly  with a crying mind...Kanha's pictured smiled at him from the back...

😉

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^*********************^^^^^^^^^^^^^^***********************

I am really sorry for this late update...I was really busy with my classes and exam...still  i have 3 more exams...but will try to update soon...plz ignore the mistakes and support me...😉

ak4423766463 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanku so much 4r update👏all the best 4r ur exams⭐️ after ur exam completes try to give 1 long update 😃
ushasri thumbnail
awsome update waiting for next part
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
VERY  LOVELY ...
waiting the story to unfold.