Radev FF PYAAR KI BARSAT Part 14B,pg16 on 5th april.a short update - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Very nice romantic episodes.  Need more update. You are a very good writer. Thanks.
Romantic Radev moments, please cont soon...
😃very nice update👏cant wait for next👏please do continue soon😃
Wonderful  FF  ya  👏

I  loved  it  🤗

Waiting  for  the  next  update  eagerly  😊
Read both the parts.Waiting to know the reason behind RaDev seperation.
Ancie  come  on  ya  , i  am  waiting  for  ur  next  update 😉
PART 5

"Why did you became late? I was waiti..."Dev's words suddenly stop as he felt Rohan's grip on his hand...

"Dev,be patient..."Rohan whisphered in Dev's ears...

"Radhika, I mean you came late in your second day...that is why i asked..."Dev managed to say...

"Wow...ji...I got a call from home when I leaving from the hostel..."she said little sadly...

"You are staying in the hostel!!!!!!!"Dev asked suddenly.

"ji...This is the first time I am away from the home..."Radhika said controlling her tears...

"Radhika, you don't worry...I won't leave you alone...I mean we all are here and  will take care of you well and will feel homely..."Dev tried to console Radhika...

"Radhika, Dev is right...This is a very good college and all students are really nice..."Rohan said supporting dev's words...

"Don't you have classes today?????? Go to your classes."...They heard the angry voice of Principal...

"Sir, we are just taking Radhika to her class..."Rohan managed to say...

"Then do it soon...I don't want anybody to miss their classses..."Principal ordered...

"Ji sir ...we are leaving..."Dev said and started walking...Rohan and Radhika followed him...

"Radhika ,we will show you your class...our class is just next to yours...I you need anything you can come to our class..."Dev said lovingly...

"Ji..."Radhika said with thankful eyes...

"Radhika, you can call me Dev...This is Rohan my bro and my best friend..."Dev introduced himself and Rohan to her...

"Ji..."

"Again ji!!!!!!!!!!!" Dev said laughingly...

"Woh bechari apne hone waale pati ke naam kaise le sakti hain yaar..."Rohan murmered in Dev's ear...

"Rohan chup raho..."Dev warned him...

"Radhika,this is your class..." Dev said showing her class...

"Ji...thank you..."saying with a smile Radhika turned and enterd the class...

Dev stayed there watching her entering the class and taking a seat...He wanted to be near her...

"Ab toh chale yaar...woh chali gayi..."Rohan teased...

"Tum jaao Rohan...I am not in a mood to sit in the class..."Dev replied somberly...

"then what will you do staying in front of her class!!!!!!!!!!!! Come Dev,before principal comes..." saying that Rohan made Dev to walk along with him...

"Rohan..."Dev walked hesitatingly...

"Oh mere dev...don't worry...I will arrange youer meeting with her..."

"I am not your Dev... I am Radhika's Dev..." Dev said shyly...

"come to the class now...I will show you later..."Rohan said...

Dev sat in the class interestingly fixing his eyes on the watch...

"Dev,open the door...the repeated knocks on the door brought him from his beautiful memories to reality...He went and opened the door with a gloomy face...

"Dev what are you doing here...Come all are waiting for you...You know chachi is very much worried 4 u...Dev I know your condition well,but you have to be strong and forget the past..."Rohan said sadly...

"Rohan i thought atleast you will support me...now i understood that i am alone in the world..."Dev said with tears in his eyes and fell down on the floor...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^  ***************** ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^*********************

Thanks 4 ur support😊

Edited by ancie - 12 years ago
wow  ancie , very  very  nice  🤗

Pls  take  as  back  to  the  flash  backs  ya , it  is  very  interesting  😉
I  hope  dev  will  get  back  his  rads  soon 😛
thanku so much for ur update😃really very nice part 👏wen u get time please post it soon😃
Lovely update.Waiting for RaDev union.