Mihir Misra out of 'Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa'

cdesai12 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Mihir Misra out of 'Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa'

Mihir Misra, aka Aditya Ramchandran, has finally found the girl of his dreams in Zee's Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa, but unfortunately, his dream run on the show has come to an end. Mihir exits the serial in Thursday's episode.

Last supper? Mihir (centre) bids adieu to KHKN on Thursday's episode

While producer Shrishti Behl-Arya says "we had date issues", Mihir maintains that his role has naturally come to an end. Thursday's episode will the last featuring Mihir, in which Adi will be shown flying off to London. After that, KHKN will be a two-boy show, says Mihir.

Shrishti, on her part, gives only the subtlest hint that all is not well between the actor and his producer. "I wanted us to part on a good note, so that at a later date we could acknowledge each others presence in public," she maintains.

Also, Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa now will be aired at 10:00 pm from Monday to Thursday, after Zee's popular serial, Kareena Kareena, instead of the original slot of 10.30 pm.

KHKN, that gives viewers a peek into the lives of metrosexual men, is going in for a new look --- complete with new characters with newer attitudes, adds Shrishti. The show recently showed Adi getting married to Avantika Frank, a much older woman, after both get drunk at a party. KHKN tracks the escapades of three male friends, of whom Adi is shown to be the guy who likes to believe that every girl he meets could be his ideal woman.

However, now Mihir's character will not be replaced in the show, but a new character will be introduced who will be very different from Aditya.

With Star Plus' Sanjivani, where he plays Dr Rahul, on its last legs, Mihir does not seem to have anything on his plate yet, but says he is on the verge of finalising a few key projects. Stay clued to this space for details!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samir_soni thumbnail

Oh NO

Kabhi Tha Haan, Abhi Naa, Yah Yah Yah

Nisha82 thumbnail
noooooooo....... 😭

it's not gonna be the same now.......thts not good...

why does this always happen? the good actors end up leaving the show for some reason or another...
teenindia_usa thumbnail
Its a stupid show suprised people watch it. No sense glad they changed the time slot.
bhangra rulez thumbnail
😭Well that sucks. Aditya was the one i liked. That sucks!😭
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

There goes the show down the drain.he is the only reason I stayed tuned in😭

Sucks!!!!!!!

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Minnie

There goes the show down the drain.he is the only reason I stayed tuned in😭

Sucks!!!!!!!

I am totally with you on that, he was awesome in the show. He was the only one who I liked not to mention he was the one who had the best storyline!

dkdisha thumbnail

awww mihri mishra is gonna leave thats sad

he was too good

Jessi 😭

greatmaratha thumbnail
i know... but ever since the avanitka incident and after sam went away... it was kind off going down... lets hope gaurav chopra will get in some more masti into the serial.... he is cool in dkch,, so he should do something good as well here.
ManishaRox thumbnail
Oh this is o sad Mihir mishra the sweetest cutest of them all is leaving this show is getting sadder by the day 😭😡