anki quit this show

zainab_sushita2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ankita plz quit this show now there is nothing to work here...ur giving ur best even this useles articles r coming...i know tht production house r targeting u bcz they r angry on sushant leaving...nd now they r targeting u..😑...jst quit this show and break ekta stupid proudness nd attitude...i dnt know why this kekta show so much attitude...there is nothing in her fr proudness...jst dnt damn care abt ekta πŸ˜‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
why you targeting ekta ? do you know ekta kapoor and ankita lokhande personally if no then please stop all these things . i love ankita acting but i dont interfere in her personal and professional life . if she wants to continue then its her decision, she is not 5 years kid .

ekta kapoor is business woman she has 4 films in lineup, 4 hindi shows, 4 south shows, 1 bhojpuri show, 1 gujrati shows, 2 marathi shows and 1 punjabi show and 5 to 6 upcoming shows and she come to take badla from ankita for no reason . come on yaar .

i know you maybe die hard fan of ankita and i also fan of ankita but at end of the day we are just fans nothing else .
Edited by my_jaan - 12 years ago
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
zainab pls relax we as a fan wish her good luck and best wishes fr her then what is good for her she will do and sush is with her so relaxπŸ˜ƒ
tochukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really hope she quits πŸ˜›
Her screen presence irritates me since day 1 .. most over hyped actress(?) of television !
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tochukumari

I really hope she quits πŸ˜›
Her screen presence irritates me since day 1 .. most over hyped actress(?) of television !

Ankita is a good actress, I just don't like how they portray Archana in the show. I don't know what you mean by she is an over hyped actress, but it doesn't sound too nice. I am not a fan but you shouldn't call the actors these kind of names as it can be offensive to the actor or fans.
Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago