Pavitra Rishta

anki quit this show

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

zainab_sushita2

zainab_sushita2

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
ankita plz quit this show now there is nothing to work here...ur giving ur best even this useles articles r coming...i know tht production house r targeting u bcz they r angry on sushant leaving...nd now they r targeting u..Angry...jst quit this show and break ekta stupid proudness nd attitude...i dnt know why this kekta show so much attitude...there is nothing in her fr proudness...jst dnt damn care abt ekta Angry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "anki quit this show" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LoveTVShows

IF-Dazzler

LoveTVShows

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
why you targeting ekta ? do you know ekta kapoor and ankita lokhande personally if no then please stop all these things . i love ankita acting but i dont interfere in her personal and professional life . if she wants to continue then its her decision, she is not 5 years kid .

ekta kapoor is business woman she has 4 films in lineup, 4 hindi shows, 4 south shows, 1 bhojpuri show, 1 gujrati shows, 2 marathi shows and 1 punjabi show and 5 to 6 upcoming shows and she come to take badla from ankita for no reason . come on yaar .

i know you maybe die hard fan of ankita and i also fan of ankita but at end of the day we are just fans nothing else .

Edited by my_jaan - 19 November 2011 at 10:35am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Karanika-KMHALUJNA21ForeverSHINeesherma

sushkita10

IF-Rockerz

sushkita10

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
zainab pls relax we as a fan wish her good luck and best wishes fr her then what is good for her she will do and sush is with her so relaxBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Karanika-KMH

tochukumari

tochukumari

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
I really hope she quits Tongue
Her screen presence irritates me since day 1 .. most over hyped actress(?) of television !

bhallarox

IF-Dazzler

bhallarox

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tochukumari

I really hope she quits Tongue
Her screen presence irritates me since day 1 .. most over hyped actress(?) of television !

Ankita is a good actress, I just don't like how they portray Archana in the show. I don't know what you mean by she is an over hyped actress, but it doesn't sound too nice. I am not a fan but you shouldn't call the actors these kind of names as it can be offensive to the actor or fans.

Edited by bhallarox - 19 November 2011 at 4:54pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINeeGuggu_Minty

Post Reply New Post

Go to top