India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Armaan N jassi 4 never (Page 2)

mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 5:26pm | IP Logged

I heard now that Purab and Jassi are gonna end up together and Malika and Armaan! YAY!!!!!

masoom Groupbie
masoom
masoom

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jassidevi

Here we go again.. You mean Purab never hurt Jassi and it was only Armaan who hurt her?? Should she just forget that Purab that he dumped her before the engagement??

Also Jassi always loved Armaan and Armaan too loves the ugly Jassi. Jassi never loved Purab. So no point in marrying some one you dont love.

Exactly!!!

hawa_hawai Senior Member
hawa_hawai
hawa_hawai

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 5:39pm | IP Logged

I am tired of this stupid argument. So let me just get it off my chest.

Decieving is decieving regardless of whther it is for a day or for months.

Both, yes this might shock some Purab fans who worship the dude, BOTH Armaan and Purab have hurt Jassi.

Armaan used her for her company. Armaan used her for his gain. But he fell into his own trap and fell in love with her. In the end, he wants nothing but Jassi's love. He doesnt even care about his looks. Armaan likes her the way she is.

Purab left her on the day before the engagement. And noithing can justify that. Sure he left her because he realized that she loved Armaan, but he still left her and THAT IS WRONG.

If Purab Mehra is so smart and intelligent and know how to cater to Jassi's needs, then why did he just write a letter and run away? Why didn't confront her and talk to her face to face in an adultlike manner?

Why didn't he just tell her the truth? He also lied and hence is no better than Armaan.

Purab knew all along that Armaan was using Jassi did he not? So then why did he leave her with him without any warning? If Purab is an angel who loves Jassi, why did he leave her so she could get hurt?

In the end, I'm not trying to say that Armaan is better than Purab or what not. Point is both of them have hurt Jassi. I know that not all Purab fans are denying fact but for those who are, it si true and please accpet it. Purab is also no angel. He is human and he has also made mistakes.

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Well said hawa....I agree with ur views....both Purab and Armaan have hurt JAssi.....whatever their reasons/methods miht have been, the bottom line is that Jassi cant trust either of them easily again
Originally posted by hawa_hawai

Purab is also no angel. He is human and he has also made mistakes.

try telling this to those who call him DevtaWink

marvelous.malks IF-Sizzlerz
marvelous.malks
marvelous.malks

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
okay...here we go again...this is never going to end
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 6:12pm | IP Logged

LOL yes,it's not going to end!!

Well if I was hurt the way Jassi was,I would never even think of going back to Armaan,just like Jassi is doing right now.

UNTIL,I am convinced otherwise.If I am lucky enough to find out that how much I truly am loved by the person whom I love so desperately and can't seem to forget inspite of everything that happened, I would be more than happy to give him a chance,and give myself a chance at that elusive happiness we both are so desperately seeking.

The bottomline is,I need to know for sure that he truly loves me.The day I know that  he does,I would be his till the day I die and beyond.

hawa_hawai Senior Member
hawa_hawai
hawa_hawai

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 7:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ides

Well said hawa....I agree with ur views....both Purab and Armaan have hurt JAssi.....whatever their reasons/methods miht have been, the bottom line is that Jassi cant trust either of them easily again
Originally posted by hawa_hawai

Purab is also no angel. He is human and he has also made mistakes.

try telling this to those who call him DevtaWink

yeh. it truly annoys me when ppl call armaan the devil and purab a devta. purab is just the lesser of 2 evils.

loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
well said hawa_hawai!!! mostly all the threads these days are the same jassi purab or jassi armaan....oh god its getting so boring!

Go to top