Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Celebrities attend Jeevika-Viren's wedding

So M sure most of all of you would have read this! I just can't wait for it!!! My 2 favt shows D3 and this one will be seen together in one screen! The best for me!! 

The ending sentence says promise to reveal close-guarded secrets YIKES! heart beating fast.. Are they talking about Viraat's past? I've been so so eager to know it! Now just can't wait for the wedding... Though it might not come this week... Oh well, patience gives the best, sweet result.. I think that's how the saying goes. :p 

Anyways, just thought to share my views on the latest article. 

XX Khushi XX

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sangam786asphblueberries.PriyaThakurVarunKiBiwi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wedding and Past" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lakshm

IF-Dazzler

lakshm

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
hopefully it is virats past...offf cant wait for the day

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
hoping the same! Me too eagerly waiting...

AaRtINaKsH

Goldie

AaRtINaKsH

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
they might disclose about Manvi's illness

-Araina-

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
that's another possibilty

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Virat's past, Maanvi's illness it can be either of the two. Or maybe they'll go in depth with Swamini's life cuz I think she fell in love with someone?Ermm

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ravjot-

Virat's past, Maanvi's illness it can be either of the two. Or maybe they'll go in depth with Swamini's life cuz I think she fell in love with someone?Ermm

Yes. I hope both Tongue Well, Swamini's character seems a little off to me... Dunno the real thing, but they havn't started showing hints on that. So wouldn't know. Where as Viraat and Maanvi, they have so lets see.. Ermm

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
I just mentioned Swamini so that in case it's not what we think, I don't get too khush only to be disappointed laterROFL Apparently on fb it said that Virat will sing so maybe something to do with his past?Ermm

asph

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.