Kamalika..

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
i m missing "RABBA MERE KYA HAI TERI MARZI"
Ipkknd-ki-fan1 IF-Rockerz
Ipkknd-ki-fan1
Ipkknd-ki-fan1

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luckymahi

Car park sceneEmbarrassed, GH sceneEmbarrassed, the one where she modelsEmbarrassed, ALL! awww u made me start dreaming againDay Dreaming, now never gonna stop whole nightDay Dreaming!

p.s: i guess in ME the scene where he stops her from saying sorry is a rabba veEmbarrassed

Same I was all dreamy when I heard the tune!!! Join the club

I hope the scene where he stops her from apologising it's a rabba ve before a heartbreaking scene
Lyraa99 IF-Dazzler
Lyraa99
Lyraa99

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
waiting for a rabba ve
Ipkknd-ki-fan1
Ipkknd-ki-fan1

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Sirf one day to go guys to see if we get rabba ve
Mephisto IF-Sizzlerz
Mephisto
Mephisto

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ipkknd-ki-fan1

hell yess!! but 1 day is too long to wait for LOL i can't think about anything than arhi now!! not able to concentrate on my studies!! 

and i think it was also a rabba ve moment when last week khushi fell from the stool right??! Embarrassed
simbel Groupbie
simbel
simbel

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
The one where he stumbles into her and knocks her veneration plate over and there's sindoor everywhere!
Because that is the very first scene I ever saw from IPKKND (thanks so much, YouTube).

Also, I have Rabba ve as my ringtone. So I get dreamy every time someone calls Day Dreaming
Ipkknd-ki-fan1
Ipkknd-ki-fan1

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveydovey

Originally posted by Ipkknd-ki-fan1

hell yess!! but 1 day is too long to wait forLOLi can't think about anything than arhi now!! not able to concentrate on my studies!!

and i think it was also a rabba ve moment when last week khushi fell from the stool right??!Embarrassed

I know one day is too long same I can't not even think about something else apart from ipkknd

Rabba ve when she fell of the stool il check again
Ipkknd-ki-fan1
Ipkknd-ki-fan1

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simbel

The one where he stumbles into her and knocks her veneration plate over and there's sindoor everywhere!
Because that is the very first scene I ever saw from IPKKND (thanks so much, YouTube).

Also, I have Rabba ve as my ringtone. So I get dreamy every time someone calls Day Dreaming

Nice good idea setting rabba ve as a ring tone so when someone calls rather than picking up the phone we start dreaming about Arhi with the background music

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simbel

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index