I miss rabba ve moments badly - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Sirf one day to go guys to see if we get rabba ve
Originally posted by Ipkknd-ki-fan1

Sirf one day to go guys to see if we get rabba ve

hell yess!! but 1 day is too long to wait for 😆 i can't think about anything than arhi now!! not able to concentrate on my studies!! 

and i think it was also a rabba ve moment when last week khushi fell from the stool right??! 😳
The one where he stumbles into her and knocks her veneration plate over and there's sindoor everywhere!
Because that is the very first scene I ever saw from IPKKND (thanks so much, YouTube).

Also, I have Rabba ve as my ringtone. So I get dreamy every time someone calls 😍
Originally posted by loveydovey

hell yess!! but 1 day is too long to wait for😆i can't think about anything than arhi now!! not able to concentrate on my studies!!

and i think it was also a rabba ve moment when last week khushi fell from the stool right??!😳

I know one day is too long same I can't not even think about something else apart from ipkknd

Rabba ve when she fell of the stool il check again
Originally posted by simbel

The one where he stumbles into her and knocks her veneration plate over and there's sindoor everywhere!
Because that is the very first scene I ever saw from IPKKND (thanks so much, YouTube).

Also, I have Rabba ve as my ringtone. So I get dreamy every time someone calls 😍

Nice good idea setting rabba ve as a ring tone so when someone calls rather than picking up the phone we start dreaming about Arhi with the background music
i guess i think differently at the moment...i love all rabba ve moments...but right now i don't want any rabba ve moments...i want the story to move on and disclose the snake...seriously i can't stand to see him wandering around khushi...now for temporaily i want rabba ve moments to stop...and move on with the story...seriously they are dragging and dragging...now i want the story to move on and give some hint...what is going to happen in the future...sorry yaar...i think that way...i love rabba ve...but right now i want the story to move...i think after the disclosure of khushi's engagement to arnav...it will move alittle bit faster...

as for rabba ve moment...i love all rabba ve moment...i guess the most i love is the recent diwali ones...because there was so much love in arnav's eyes for khushi...so so much...

but from the old episodes...i love the guest house rabba ve...khushi's red saree rabba ve when arnav first time see her in a saree...teej rabba ve and also the super man trip rabba ve when arnav saves devi ma murti and falls on khushi...it was beautiful...
Originally posted by Mages

i guess i think differently at the moment...i love all rabba ve moments...but right now i don't want any rabba ve moments...i want the story to move on and disclose the snake...seriously i can't stand to see him wandering around khushi...now for temporaily i want rabba ve moments to stop...and move on with the story...seriously they are dragging and dragging...now i want the story to move on and give some hint...what is going to happen in the future...sorry yaar...i think that way...i love rabba ve...but right now i want the story to move...i think after the disclosure of khushi's engagement to arnav...it will move alittle bit faster...

as for rabba ve moment...i love all rabba ve moment...i guess the most i love is the recent diwali ones...because there was so much love in arnav's eyes for khushi...so so much...

but from the old episodes...i love the guest house rabba ve...khushi's red saree rabba ve when arnav first time see her in a saree...teej rabba ve and also the super man trip rabba ve when arnav saves devi ma murti and falls on khushi...it was beautiful...

I guess a proper rabba ve won't happen that soon
Originally posted by Ipkknd-ki-fan1

Nice good idea setting rabba ve as a ring tone so when someone calls rather than picking up the phone we start dreaming about Arhi with the background music

Exactly! Happened to me a few times - I just stare at the phone and am all "hm, what was I supposed to be doing with this now?" 🤣
Originally posted by simbel

Exactly! Happened to me a few times - I just stare at the phone and am all "hm, what was I supposed to be doing with this now?" 🤣

🤣 lol rabba ve has two advantages one it can be a ringtone and the other it can be background music
My Fav Rabba Ve is the 2nd hug at Teej when she walks aways from him after breaking her fast... and then she feels faint again and he grabs her back into his arms again!

That scene was MAGIC! Including their expressions! Loved it, and I never get tired of seeing it! I think a whole lot of VM's use it too!

My 2nd Favourite Rabba Ve was the 1st time we heard the "Sad Rabba Ve" when ASR hugs La and a tear falls down Khushi's cheek and she just feels it? She looks up and HE is looking at HER!

That scene was magic too! Rabba Ve's rock! :)