Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chetsmyster thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
it mite be cus of wat tin24 said above... he dont wanna be surrounded by rimmy as wife n daughter.... eww 😆
Chetsmyster thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

ALSO... This new Avi has been in piya ka ghar before i think...

Apparently he played a guy called Rahul in the early days of pkg when Avinash liked Simran...n this guy called Rahul was harassing Simran and beat up Avi ...

(thanks to exoc from bt for this info)

Edited by Chetsmyster - 19 years ago
dkdisha thumbnail

i think this is really stupid that they changed the old avinash this guy looks so much younger

Jessi 😡

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I don't understand why they changed Avinash? He was an awesome actor while I may not have liked his character I liked him! Stupid show!😡
cutychet thumbnail
yea.. i agree. the new avinash is useless. I think he has to go for acting lessons again!!! he does not know how to act!!!! i prefer the old avi
ame_rican_desi thumbnail
does not make sence didn't puri already play old in kiyunki when he plays the guy who raped harsh's ma. Then why won't he play old in his won show in which he has been for 3 years. Does not make sence. Who is playing the avi now, anybody got pic.?
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Chetsmyster

ALSO... This new Avi has been in piya ka ghar before i think...

Apparently he played a guy called Rahul in the early days of pkg when Avinash liked Simran...n this guy called Rahul was harassing Simran and beat up Avi ...

(thanks to exoc from bt for this info)

No chets...he is not the same guy...that guy Rahul was is one who comes in Chi and Me...

This guy (new avi) used to come in Gharana as Suman;s hubby.

Chill down Durgashanker...I think they must have replaced Avinash because Vishal Puri may not be interested in playing older role or may be some date problems...

Anyways they have messed the serial so much...