Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

so cute (Page 3)

jas Goldie
jas
jas

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 2:51am | IP Logged

I tried once that telepathy thing but it did not work for meDisapprove

I think i should ask DT how that technology works......

Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Agreed Jp, that was nice.

BTW about telepathy, I don't know if it works or no..but telling you guys, I do try that sometimes..I mean when I am missing a friend or relative who's miles apart or may be in the same town yet has not been in touch..I try & visualise that person and just say what i want to say to that person to his/her image in my heart..(I guess u people might feel i'm mad) well, from my experience i can't say it works everytime...that person may call me maybe the next day or may be not...but I firmly believe that when i am thinking of him/her like this, that person gets a feeling that some one is thinking of him/her..maybe he/she also remembers me for a second..and feels special.
I feel this bcoz there are many unexplained moments when i suddenly remember someone i hadn't thought of for ages or i suddenly perk up and feel special...that time i feel maybe i'm remembered by someone..

Sorry for going off track..maybe my theory may seem silly..but well that's how i am. Smile
queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Yessss, Daisy!! If you're silly, I'm equally sillyWink .... There have been times when I wanted to connect badly with someone dear to me and somehow, within the next 5 - 10 minutes, I either get a phone call or an email or some kind of acknowledgement that the person is thinking of me (by acknowledgement I don't mean sneezing and hiccupsTongueLOL). Sometimes at night I feel intense love for my son sleeping next to me, and believe me, 9 times out of 10 he 'squeals' in his sleep or talks aloud or laughs in his sleep as if thinking of something pleasant just at THAT moment.. How???ConfusedConfusedConfused I have also had a certain friend call me up on the few occasions I am feeling hopelessly low and depressed, saying that she 'sensed' I was feeling bad and needed her. How????ConfusedConfusedConfused This also happens several times between my hubby and me - I lift up the receiver to call him and hear his voice at the other end without dialing... cos he called me just an instant ago.. How???ConfusedConfusedConfused

After seeing how intense the verbal and non-verbal communication between Jassi and Armaan is, I am not the least bit surprised that her 'BAS' reached him at the speed of sound... EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Thanks Qbee for not calling me silly...wow u have had amazing experiences too...yes..minds connect...so beautiful. Smile
-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by queenbee

Yessss, Daisy!! If you're silly, I'm equally sillyWink
.... There have been times when I wanted to connect badly with someone
dear to me and somehow, within the next 5 - 10 minutes, I either get a
phone call or an email or some kind of acknowledgement that the person
is thinking of me (by acknowledgement I don't mean sneezing and hiccupsTongueLOL).
Sometimes at night I feel intense love for my son sleeping next to me,
and believe me, 9 times out of 10 he 'squeals' in his sleep or talks
aloud or laughs in his sleep as if thinking of something pleasant just
at THAT moment.. How???ConfusedConfusedConfused
I have also had a certain friend call me up on the few occasions I am
feeling hopelessly low and depressed, saying that she 'sensed' I was
feeling bad and needed her. How????ConfusedConfusedConfused
This also happens several times between my hubby and me - I lift up the
receiver to call him and hear his voice at the other end without
dialing... cos he called me just an instant ago.. How???ConfusedConfusedConfused

After seeing how intense the verbal and non-verbal communication
between Jassi and Armaan is, I am not the least bit surprised that her
'BAS' reached him at the speed of sound... EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

that's nice Clap Smile
sai14 IF-Dazzler
sai14
sai14

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Nice experiences queenbee Clap Clap
munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 2:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by adi04

that was too cute!!! There is so much distance btwn Armaan n Jassi, yet they are still so connected....awww...

The only reason they both were attached is b/c of a very long invisible wire that could be seen by only me soo belive me b/c it's trueTongue

munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 2:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by queenbee

Yessss, Daisy!! If you're silly, I'm equally sillyWink .... There have been times when I wanted to connect badly with someone dear to me and somehow, within the next 5 - 10 minutes, I either get a phone call or an email or some kind of acknowledgement that the person is thinking of me (by acknowledgement I don't mean sneezing and hiccupsTongueLOL). Sometimes at night I feel intense love for my son sleeping next to me, and believe me, 9 times out of 10 he 'squeals' in his sleep or talks aloud or laughs in his sleep as if thinking of something pleasant just at THAT moment.. How???ConfusedConfusedConfused I have also had a certain friend call me up on the few occasions I am feeling hopelessly low and depressed, saying that she 'sensed' I was feeling bad and needed her. How????ConfusedConfusedConfused This also happens several times between my hubby and me - I lift up the receiver to call him and hear his voice at the other end without dialing... cos he called me just an instant ago.. How???ConfusedConfusedConfused

After seeing how intense the verbal and non-verbal communication between Jassi and Armaan is, I am not the least bit surprised that her 'BAS' reached him at the speed of sound... EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

No offence but that was just coincidence all this love and hearing voices and stuff happens in movies and dramas i mean come on get real. 

Go to top