Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ankit_nyc

IF-Rockerz

ankit_nyc

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Nidhi is rude to her bua at home and to her dad by constantly not paying attention when they bring up the subject of her future. She is rude to Anji when Anji merely advised her against pursuing someone twice her age. She is rude to the advocate by not even talking to her on the phone. She stole Ashu's shoes and then lied about it. Malika on the other hand listens to her Bhai and bhabhi and is trying to start a family with Ashu. She held down the hospital in Ashu's absence. She also has taken Nidhi under her wings to show her that the world is not always nice and we should be strong enough to deal with it. In the process Malika may seem mean but she is doing all this for Nidhi's good. Malika is truly an ideal woman. Malika is an accomplished doctor and is running the hospital dominated by males. She is all business and such a great role model for today's woman. Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Malika and Nidhi...contrasts abound" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aekiel

aekiel

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Assuming you're not trolling, ( some of your threads simply scream "controversy" Ermm),  I think you need to have another look at the word rude in the dictionary and decide whether Nidhi's behaviour deserves that tag.

PS- I'm not being rude to you Tongue

Edited by aekiel - 19 November 2011 at 9:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

justprati

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
omg I can't stop laughing reading your posts
thanks for making my weekend entertaining

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evajustprati

kaveri

IF-Rockerz

kaveri

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
ignorance is blisssBig smile

ASHNI ROCKSHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Pappu wants more Attention... ROFL

M sure.. ur Mallika ji mus b very happy with ur advocacy...

Carry on with ur Mallu prem! ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ozone1justpratirabzonedge

ankit_nyc

IF-Rockerz

ankit_nyc

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Pappu wants more Attention...ROFL

M sure.. ur Mallika ji mus b very happy with ur advocacy...

Carry on with ur Mallu prem!ROFL
Big smile Who's this pappu you keep talking about? Koi khaas hein kya? Tongue Chalo batao batao

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
i really love mallika but such posts make me think of it again
well yeah nidhi behaved badly with anji but not rudely...nd also her behavior with lawyer was not nice but still not rude...i also would have been got irritated if i was being continuously disturbed by someone like this...and mallika may be a ideal lady but only her ability to run a hospital nicely is not enough...and also she too was rude n shouted at her bhai bhabhi when they were worriedly asking her to get married for her better

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Nidhi is rude to her bua at home and to her dad by constantly not paying attention when they bring up the subject of her future. She is rude to Anji when Anji merely advised her against pursuing someone twice her age. She is rude to the advocate by not even talking to her on the phone. She stole Ashu's shoes and then lied about it. Malika on the other hand listens to her Bhai and bhabhi and is trying to start a family with Ashu. She held down the hospital in Ashu's absence. She also has taken Nidhi under her wings to show her that the world is not always nice and we should be strong enough to deal with it. In the process Malika may seem mean but she is doing all this for Nidhi's good. Malika is truly an ideal woman. Malika is an accomplished doctor and is running the hospital dominated by males. She is all business and such a great role model for today's woman. Tongue

u knw wat..more than ashu...u deserve mallika...go n get her...yeah go go gooo...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

justpratitulipdaisyRoopal_ArDi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.