inder in piya ka ghar!!!!lol

bubbles thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

i watched pkg today, and inder is playing a motorbike dude! it was soooo funny, i bet you can all imagine how he must look!πŸ˜†

his acting seemed to be better than that in tumhari disha (well i hope it is anyway). Seriously, i thought inder was ok as an actor, but after that scene whith rano, where he was drunk- i mean that passed all barriers of bad acting.πŸ˜†

if any of you have seen that scene, i am sorry for reminding you about it. if i had to describe the scene, just picture inder with one eye open and one closed, talking like a child and above all, shaking his head and smiling as if he was mentally retarded. i'm sorry for all those fans of inder out there.πŸ˜†

as for dk, wow, i love him. i love watching scenes between him and disha, they are so romantic,lol.

ok, i know this is a really random topic, i feel bad for picking on inder, but i feel like being criticising today,lol- go on, you can be a bit mean too

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dkaddict thumbnail

I seriously can't imagine him looking the least bit tough, or appealing in any way what-so-ever. I can see him as a twelve-year-old racing on a bicycle, sure... but a motorcycle??? He's a helluva long ways from John Abrahm......

Bad DKaddict! Bad! Bad!

OK, I'll go put myself in time-out now... πŸ˜†

-DKaddict

aasmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Feel free with your criticism bubbles and  dkaddict - I don't think there are many who will complain ( most of us love it )

bubbles thumbnail

dk addict, that was so funnyπŸ˜†

seriously, i can imagine him riding a bicycle, i wasn't surprised when he fell off the motorcycle in piya ka ghar, only someone like inder can't see a huge rock in the middle of the road!πŸ˜†

ok, i should really stop now,lol

dkaddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: bubbles

seriously, i can imagine him riding a bicycle, i wasn't surprised when he fell off the motorcycle in piya ka ghar, only someone like inder can't see a huge rock in the middle of the road!πŸ˜†

OMG! Did he do that?!? ROFL!! I'm not surprised, either..... Thanks for sharing! πŸ˜ƒ I may even watch PKG just to see it. πŸ˜† 

-DKaddict

dkdisha thumbnail

omg inder is in piya ka ghar who does he play?

Jessi

dkaddict thumbnail

Apparently he is playing opposite Megha, Rimjhim's daughter, who is all grown up now, thanks to the leap. Don't know when that will occur here in North America.....

-DKaddict

AALIYAH786 thumbnail

OH MY GOODNES BUBBLES / DKADDICT

I just had a good laugh after reading your reviews, i can't believe Indy actually fell off the Bike in the middle of the road,

Com'on Indy, get a life and choose another career😑

YOUR ACTING IS FAR TOO HILARIOUS FOR US TO CONTAIN OUR LAUGHTER😑

Edited by AALIYAH786 - 19 years ago
AALIYAH786 thumbnail

Hey Bubbles / Dkaddict

Can you imagine Indy in a wetsuit?

Ha Ha HaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

bubbles thumbnail

lol, this post should be in the jokes section, i can't stop laughing!πŸ˜†

as for a wet suit, i don't even want to imagine it!lol the thought of it makes me sick,lolπŸ˜†