India-Forums

UPDATE 10/03 (uk)

Chetsmyster Senior Member
Chetsmyster
Chetsmyster

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 1:47pm | IP Logged

Update

The episode starts with showing Megha on her red motorbike as her fellow college buddies are around her shouting ''Megha! Megha! Megha!''. Then another motorbike comes along and Megha rolls her eyes as everyone starts shouting ''Garv! Garv! Garv!''. Garv comes along and Megha gives him a look of oh-get-over-yourself-Garv. Garv takes off his helmet (Garv is played by Inder from Tumhari Disha). He looks around at his college friends and says ''you see that! when Garv comes everyone starts saying his name''. Garv gives a truimphant look at Megha. Megha is indifferent and says ''we'll see whos best when we race together''. Garv, Megha and everyone starts racing. The college biker kids all race down a dusty road. Megha and Garv are leading the pack of racers. Megha tries to cut Garv off but Garv's motorbike ends up hitting a rock and hes thrown to the floor. Megha sees him fall and she takes off her helmet and goes to him looking concerned. Garv says hes ok.

Megha brings Garv home..carefully. Garv walks into his house limping as Megha is holding the door open. We see Megha dressed in a tight black top and black trousers. Megha teases Garv and tells him not to limp like a girl. Garv goes and sits down. Megha is smiling and sits beside him and shouts ''Auntieee!!!! come downstairs.. your son has hurt himself''. Garv starts saying ''hush up Megha..dont call mum down''. Garv's mum comes downstairs and says ''whats up? whats wrong with you beta''. Megha says ''oh nothing..Garv thought he could race with Megha!''. Garv's mum smiles at Megha's joke. Garv says ''im fine!''. Garv's arm is bandaged but he tries to lift his arm to prove hes fine..instead he only feels pain. Garv's mum says ''you kids rest, i'll make you kids some coffee''. Megha's phone rings and she picks up. Megha answers ''yea? erm..no..i dont want to come..no..what! Grandpa wants me to come? no i dont wanna come....ok ok i'll come''. Garv's mum says ''whats wrong beti?''. Meghas attitude changes from happy to sad and she says ''my so called family..i have to go now''. Megha leaves. Garv says ''huh whats wrong with her?''. Garv's mum says ''something must be wrong''.

Avinash is in his room looking at a photo on the wall of Rimjhim [the actor playing Avinash has changed]. Avinash looks at her photo and says ''i'v been waiting for you for a long time..it feels like an era has passed since i last saw you. Things have changed. During all this time, i felt many things, some times i feel like i hear your footsteps''. Babuji comes into the room [hes turned into a haggard old man]. Babuji puts his hand on Avinash's shoulder in support and says Rimjhim will be out now after 14 years in jail.. after all this waiting.

Megha comes home and struts into the house chewing her gum like the bad-gal she thinks she is. Maharaj comes into the foyer with a glass of milk on a tray. He comes over to Megha and says ''beta i heard your motorbike pull up outside so i brought you a glass of milk''. Megha looks moody and says she doesnt want it. Maharaj insists. Megha gets tempermental and suddenly slaps the glass of milk off Maharaj's tray. Maharaj feels hurt. Megha says ''i dont want milk..stop insisting!''. Yashoda [same actress] comes into the room and shouts at Megha to apologize to Maharaj as he is older then her. Megha says she will not apologize and she struts away. Yashoda looks at her disapointed.

Yashoda walks into her room and Rakesh is asking her where his file is. She says its right there. Rakesh comes into view [not looking much older]. Yashoda looks for the file and Rakesh tells her jokingly that shes lost her memory in her old age. Yashoda smiles and says despite her age increasing she hasnt lost her memory and she finds the file and hands it to him. Rakesh takes it and says ''despite your age, you still look at young and beautiful as you did when we married''. Yashoda is happy. Jayanti comes into the room and says ''bhaiya''. Rakesh says ''comes in Jayanti''. Jayanti says that Om is coming back from America soon. Yashoda is touched as he is her real son after all. Rakesh is happy and says they will welcome him with alot of celebration. Jayanti thanks them for taking her in after Anurag had to go to the ashram [..?].

Megha is lying on her bed chewing gum. Avinash comes into the room. Megha gets up and her face goes a tad serious. She says ''papa''. He says ''beti..how are you, you havent been bunking school have you''. Megha says shes been at college and she wouldnt bunk [yea right]. Avinash says hes here because he actually wants to talk to her about something. Megha understands straight away and starts saying ''i know what your going to say..you've been saying the same thing for years..i dont want to hear it!'' [Avi probably wanted to chat about Rimjhim]. Avinash gets angry at her and starts putting down his authority as father. Megha says ''oh leave it ..you dont even love me..the only person that ever loved me is no longer in this world'' [shes refering to superbitch Malini]. Megha struts away.

Avinash and Babuji go to the jailhouse. They've come to pick up Rimjhim. The warden says shes not here. Avinash says ''what where is she! shes supposed to be released today!''. The warden says ''she left already''. Avinash starts venting anger and saying ''what! how can you just let her go!?''. Babuji starts getting up slowly [considering hes haggard]. Babuji tells Avinash to cool down as he knows where Rimjhims probably gone. Babuji and Avinash leave.

Rimjhim meanwhile has been released and is walking towards Sukh Santi Sadan. She goes in through the front gates. Babuji and Avinash come in through the front gates and Rimjhim turns around [we see a oldish Narayani Shastri].

PREVIEW

Babuji tells her hes been waiting a long time to see her return and thats the only reason hes been keeping himself alive..

[NOTE... IM POSTING PICTURES IN ANOTHER THREAD..OF MEGHA, THE NEW AVI AND RIMJHIM]

mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

thanx a lot!

-mika

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Thanks chets for the update.

So do u like the new rimhjim in her new dressing style?
sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Winkthankssssssssssss
cutychet Senior Member
cutychet
cutychet

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 8:30pm | IP Logged

thanx as usual for the great update

~LiNa~ IF-Rockerz
~LiNa~