India-Forums

Kkavyanjali
Kkavyanjali

update march 10

mere_pyaar Goldie
mere_pyaar
mere_pyaar

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

Kavya is really sad bcoz anjali went away…he is looking at anjali's portrait.just then nithya comes and asks kavya why he is so upset…she also asks him if loves anjali.he says that he is not in love with anajali bcoz love happens only once in life.

Nithya asks him if he doesn't love anjali what is anjali's portrait doing there.she tells him that he is lucky that love blossomed again in his life and asks him to confess his love to anjali.but kavya tells that anjali will get married soon…and nithya tells that he should stop anjali's marriage and get her back.so…he goes to anjali's apartment and finds it locked..anjali's neighbour comes and tells kavya that anjali went to nagpur bcoz she is getting married today..kavya is shocked to hear this.the neighbour also hands over kavya a gift box and he finds a letter in it.in the letter anjali tells him that she has a feeling that she loves him…but she cant love him bcoz she is getting married to vansh..she tells that in love it isn't necessary to be together…but in love we should wish for each other's happiness.kavya kavya doesnt want to loose his love again…so he decides to go to nagpur.

anjali's friends are putting mehendi on anjali's hands…bindiya asks her why she is upset and anjali tells that she is okay.when the tears from her eyes fall on her hands she hallucinates kavya's face in those tears. Kavya is driving really fast in order to get to nagpur at the right time…just then the gates get closed as a train is passing by..but kavya doesn't have the patience to wait..so he smashes the gates and moves forward.anjali is getting ready for the marriage she is upset…she still loves kavya even though she knows that she will get married to vansh.some ppl stops kavya's car bcoz an accident had taken place…they ask kavya to take the victim to hospital.so he takes the person to hospital…but the police asks kavya to stay there as they need to question him.meanwhile the bharaat has entered anjali's house..so bindiya asks anjali to come downstairs.but anjali tells that she will come a little later…bindiya asks anjali why she is so upset but anjali doesn't answer her.anjali is again thinking of kavya…just then kavya arrives there.anjali is shocked to see him there.he tells that he loves her a lot.but she says that he loves only her face which resembles anjum..but kavya tells that anjum is just in his memories…but anjali is his life and he loves each and everything about her.

But anjali tells that she cant be kavya's love bcoz she is going to marry vansh…she says that vansh always supported her..he always believed in her..so she doesn't wont to ruin his belief.she tells kavya that it is too late now bcoz she will get married to vansh now.kavya wipes off his tears and tells that it is alright…he asks her whether he can come with her up to the  mandap where she is getting married to vansh and she agrees.so he holds her hand and takes her to the mandap.she comes and sits in the mandap along with vansh and vansh sees that she is crying.so he gets up from the mandap… gets hold of kavya and asks him if he loves anjali.

Edited by mere_pyaar - 10 March 2005 at 1:00pm

chweetweety Goldie
chweetweety
chweetweety

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. It sounds more and more like Kuch Kuch Hota Hai...the last scene LOL
keshoo Groupbie
keshoo
keshoo

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant believe i missed out one of the best episodes that they showed so far and yes it does sound like kuch kuch hota hai and a bit of kal ho na ho where sharukh holds preetis hand and takes her to the mandap a mixture of both mmmmm!!! Big smile .......i cant wait to watch the replay of this episode on monday...morning...
thank u so much for the update
cheers
kesh
Nankri IF-Rockerz
Nankri
Nankri

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update
butterfly04 Goldie
butterfly04
butterfly04

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 7:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by keshoo

oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant believe i missed out one of the best episodes that they showed so far and yes it does sound like kuch kuch hota hai and a bit of kal ho na ho where sharukh holds preetis hand and takes her to the mandap a mixture of both mmmmm!!! Big smile .......i cant wait to watch the replay of this episode on monday...morning...
thank u so much for the update
cheers
kesh

yeah and i believe next week we will see a very k3g, where he will bring anjali home, and everyone will scream at him(Amitab). except his mom who supports him aka jaya in k3g

meghavi IF-Rockerz
meghavi
meghavi

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update!!ClapClap
niyati_patel Senior Member
niyati_patel
niyati_patel

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
thx for the update...Clap
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top