Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto

What would u?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

nikhilageet

IF-Dazzler

nikhilageet

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
The coming week what would everybody like to see in Preeto?I for one would like to see Preeto and Rajbeer coming together again.although sigh I dont think the cvs are going to do that. Also I would definately like to see preeto slowly getting insecure where Simran and rajbeer are concernedWinkLets stoke the flames of jealousy high.. what say everybody? ur comments pleaseWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

br200910jmoyee200

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What would u?" in Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

br200910

IF-Rockerz

br200910

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
  yes i want Preeto jealous ho & again rajbeer-preeto...Wink
 but cvs ????????Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikhilageet

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Mujhe bas yeh dekhni hai ki simran bag pack karle if at all she wants to fall in love with Rajbeer n wants to stay for long time hehe...she can jus stay for 1 week and fall in love with him jus for Preeto being Jealous...LOL
and as always i want more n more cutee scenes of Rajpreet...Big smile

nikhilageet

jmoyee200

IF-Rockerz

jmoyee200

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
 agree... yes  want... preeto.jealous...

nikhilageet

adianasr

IF-Dazzler

adianasr

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Smile Preeto kabhi jealous nahin hogi kyunki wo Rajbeer ko apna banana nahin Rajbeer ki ho gayi hai aur use Rajbeer par apne se bhi zyada bharosa hai. But Ranjeet se Rabeer ko bachane mei koi kasar nahin chodegi aur Rajbeer ki Dhal ban jayegi. Yehi toh promos ka twist hai.Wink

madhubansennikhilageet

dmg2c

IF-Rockerz

dmg2c

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
i want rajpreet...but i also like simran somehow...she is cute, and i love the way rajbeer and simran care for each other. childhood friendships are very precious...i personally would prefer that preeto should get jealous, but then things get sorted out and simran can stay on as their friend...but thats not happening!! coz, for one pavitraa said simran would leave, and secondly hamaara sweetiepie rajbeer is sooo attentive and affectionate to preeto that he doesnt give her a chance to be jealous and insecure...sighhh!!!

madhubansennikhilageet

-Vrinda-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Vrinda-

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
i think this week mostly they will show some dhruv-ishu scenes
then simrans plans of making rajpreet far nd as shown in promo rajpeers enemy
nd i think there will be very less rajpreet scenes

nikhilageet

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.