Posted: 12 years ago
😍❤️😍❤️😍❤️😍❤️😍❤️😍❤️😍❤️😍❤️😍❤️😍❤️😍❤️😍❤️😍❤️😍❤️😍❤️😍❤️😍❤️😍❤️

Well I'll be toast then this week...
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: rimjhim1

Kritika Kamra and Mohnish Behl

Rajan Shahi's Kuch Toh Log Kahenge on Sony TV is gaining popularity with each passing day. The show is being appreciated for the power-packed performances thrown in by veteran Mohnish Behl (Dr Ashutosh), charming Kritika Kamra (Dr Nidhi) and classy Rukhsar Rehman (Dr Mallika).

In the recent episodes, Ashutosh was bed-ridden after meeting an accident and Dr Mallika took charge of the hospital work in his absence. Furthermore, Dr Mallika, jealous of the growing affinity between Dr Nidhi and Dr Ashutosh, started harassing Nidhi and made her work over time.

However, in the upcoming episodes, Ashutosh will recuperate and get back to work. He will stop Mallika from harassing Nidhi. On the other hand, instead of stopping, Mallika will chalk out a plan in order to get Nidhi thrown out of the hospital. She will try to falsely implicate Nidhi of ignoring a patient. But Ashutosh will intervene and save Nidhi and allow her to stay in the hospital.

After this entire drama, Nidhi will finally realise her love for Ashutosh in Monday's, 19 November 2011, episode.

We talked to Kritika Kamra who confirmed the track and said, "Yes, in the upcoming episodes I will realise that I am in love with Ashutosh. Ashutosh will also realise it, but it will take some time."

Finally, it seems romance will bloom between Dr Nidhi and Dr Ashutosh. And we know viewers will love it!!!

ufff ashu-d saviour..nidhi- d realizer...cmng week ll b must dekko to all KTLK fans...😊

rmnce z in d air...😍

Armu4eva thumbnail
Excellent news..!! :) 

Finally something awesome... on a not so happening day..!

But this article is from Tellychakkar.. not allowed on IF ;-)
Kavya.S thumbnail
omg wow...thanks for sharing...
sabakhan... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 thanxx for sharing 
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
thanks that sounds amazing
CertifiedBabe thumbnail
Your welcome guys :).
and yeah im not sure its allowed but i was so happy ;)(
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for sharing
the cast is really appreciable
waizmapa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx 4 sharing the article... The upcoming track seems interesting... Eagerly waiting 4 it to unfold.