Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 10 February 2006 at 10:33am | IP Logged

• All are surprised to see Ajay. ajatshatru calls Niyati to confirm the body of Ajay's body is still inthe forensic lab and she confirms the body is still there. When searching the pocket they find a photo of two Ajay's and realizes that they are twins. They try to ask questions to vijay ( the twin) and realizes he is dumb.
  • In the bureauJasmine gets a report from the doctor saying that vijay does nto have any problem and he should be able to speak.ajathsatru gets angry and tells Vijay that he knows he is acting and he tries to get Vijay to tell the truth .

But Vijay still does not speak so they tell him that Ajay has told them everything and they will take him to Ajay. Vijay just cries seeing Ajay's dead body and still does not speak.

Niyati says he is trying to speak but something has affected him mentally so he is not able to.  

Ajatshatru asks Vijay to show them on the map the location of the place .So along with Vijay the CID team go to the barren land. They start searching and marking places where their metal/bone detector finds something and then they dig up those places to find bones.

• Ajatshatru tells the others to continue digging an he will find out more details about the owner of the land. He finds some people who tell him that there have never been anything grown on that land as it has some problem. They tell him the owner is Sharada and Ramesh and take him over to their place
  •  At the house Ramesh says that the land is there's but they have no idea about the bodies. Sharada gets emotional and says that she told Ramesh to sell the land but he did not listen and she goes inside. Ramesh says that he will console his wife and will come back.

While waiting for them Ajatshatru sees a picture of Ramesh and Sharada but feels it is incomplete. He takes the picture out of the frame and sees that it is torn and adds the piece of Vijay and Ajay and sees that it is a part of the same photo. Right then some one comes and hits him and he falls unconscious. When he wakes up he is tied to a tree and he tells Ramesh and Sharada that they are also involved with Ajay and Vijay in killing people. Sharda says that they do notneed anyone's help as they are smart

• Back at the barren land Ashwini realizes it been over 3 hours since Ajatshatru has gone. Pratap wants to call but sees that there is no signal. They try to get a hold through walkie talkie and when they do not get through they get worried as to whether Aajtshatru is in trouble.

• Ajatshatru asks them why they killed so many people. Ramesh says they wanted money. So they thought they will kidnap children and would get money from that. And hence they kidnapped Rahul. But Rahul tried to run and they had to kill him. Although they did not get money killing people they got a great feeling a feeling of power and being in control.
  • They are just about to kill Ajatshatru when Pratap and the others reach there.Vijay manages to stop Ramesh from killing Ajatshatru . Ashwini says that Vijay is the one who bought them there and Vijay speaks yes sir.

• Back in the bureau Vijay says as these people brought them up they had to help them. Ajay and he tried to knock sense but these people were so obsessed and thats why Ajay killed himself as he was fed up. Vijay continues that he knew Harsh comes to Gateway so he would keep the shoes hoping he would complain to the police but he did not. Then he got an idea of putting a piece of the leg in the shoe and that helped.
  • Back at the Gateway Harsh and his wife are at the same spot they lost Rahul. Harsh releases the ballons in his hand in the sense that he now realizes his son is no longer there

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CID FEB 9th SHOES TRAIL PART 4" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shakstar

IF-Rockerz

Shakstar

Posted: 10 February 2006 at 11:34am | IP Logged
thanks for the update! this probably has to be the best case ive seen in a long time!! 10/10 frm me Clap Clap

have u noticed da small smile ive put on the last pic! Big smile

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 10 February 2006 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Shaks I did not see that till u metioned but yes now i did see it.

BTW did you notice a mistake. Ajatshatru, Ashwini , Jasmine, Vijay and Pratap come in one jeep to the land and then Ajatshatru takes that jeep to go to Ramesh. They how is that later Pratap and the others come to rescue Ajatshatru with the jeep Confused

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 10 February 2006 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Anju not sure if you saw the preview for next week its Satya again and I did not see Ajathsatru. I have a feeling they are going to keep rotating between these two

Anastacia

IF-Veteran Member

Anastacia

Posted: 10 February 2006 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Thanks Priya for the update and Shaks for the pictures. I actually got to see the conclusion of the story and it was really interesting. I would also rate it 10/10.

Next week, Satya is going to come and take over the case and I think ACP Ajat probably won't be there.

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 10 February 2006 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
I did not think it was 10/10 It was good but just like a lot of others.

Shakstar

IF-Rockerz

Shakstar

Posted: 10 February 2006 at 4:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by priya.nair

Shaks I did not see that till u metioned but yes now i did see it.

BTW did you notice a mistake. Ajatshatru, Ashwini , Jasmine, Vijay and Pratap come in one jeep to the land and then Ajatshatru takes that jeep to go to Ramesh. They how is that later Pratap and the others come to rescue Ajatshatru with the jeep Confused

oh ya!! thats so true... i was thinkin summin like that but i jus let it pass! good observation priya di! Smile

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 10 February 2006 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
You know when they were in teh land and could not get in touch i was like are they going to now find villagers to help them get back and next scene I see them come in a jeep Ouch I was like really laughing at that as that was so obvious. They could have just shown them coming in two jeeps

Post Reply New Post

Go to top