Kkusum

kali leaves the house in everymonth......

sukh thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

well kali is right or wrong. but wait a min.... its like  she is the one who leaves the house again & again & go to kkusum house& also the other people like used to be isha. now tasshu. i mean wait since they made her entry in the kkusum . she goes back an forth. i mean she leaves the house then after everybody in the family esp* kkusum ji trying to get her back in the house. wait a min. in the world nobody is that great like kkusum.( its hard to find peole like that.'' but not impossible, who loves someone else kids more than their own) thank to god that its only a drama.

u know what they r dragging this tooooooo much, putting this kali stuff. if she is one who don,t wanna come back to house. ok i agree she hates kkusum & kumud........... but everything has a limit.........

did u guys notice last night on kkusum when nakul took kali in tassu,s house. kkusum get their in a min. but whenever kumud gets in trouble, then she(kkusum) never get their al all/ or on time.

honestly we do watch this drama besides we dislike to watch, we just couldn,t help. cause most of us r addictid* to this drama.. i don,t know what to say further than this. well god knows when drama willl be ended.......(sorry friends if its too long)😳

well its just my 2 cents.

i will be happy to hear about ur views.😳😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

icy_devil thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

lol😆

i bet kali will alwayz leave the house and her family will run to get her back!!!!!!!!!Kali is sooooooo stupid and so is kumud

poison ivy thumbnail
well, its kali right!! *sigh* why do we even bother *sighs again*
sukh thumbnail

yea u r right. normally i don,t care about kkusum at all . since i don,t watch it any more.

i do read it online.

but sometime when think about it. it goes to my nerves.

they should need to start some fresh. 😉

smilingstar3 thumbnail
yah well kkusum took home the cake of the most times  leaving the kapoor house
cuz she left more than kali could dream of
and she threatens to leave the house EVERY MONTH
saroj thumbnail
One Large suitcase should be kept at all times in the kapoor house what with Kumud,Kali,Kusum and Abhay alternately leaving the house...it happens to be their favourite past time.
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: saroj

One Large suitcase should be kept at all times in the kapoor house what with Kumud,Kali,Kusum and Abhay alternately leaving the house...it happens to be their favourite past time.

😆😆.yeah thats what ekta should do 😆😆😆
Yusra thumbnail

no matter if it finish now it will start again on sony , another 7 years  will be on ...........n' on

like other show r back on again

i.e  devi

kkehna hai kuch mujh ko

kutumb

heena

etc etc

sony is getting bored day by day  put new serials on instead of olds