-CoolChick- thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiehardBarunFan

Hey u homophob !! Dont compare ASR to that Maano billi maan who copied Amir Khan's dressing style from Ghajni..And yes IPKKND is not that magical like Geet where there is some magical pregnancy..Ms Geet runs here and there but still no miscarriage !!😲Now tahts some magic u idiot !!

hahaha..😆...there u go...n i was wondering how come u havent replied to dis...😆😆

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Originally posted by: uyti

hey aini🤗
lol...believe me i said that when i saw the name of the topic😆
these ppl have no other work!😡 but now i have kinda got used to it🥱

yeahhh i think popularity of our forum attracts such people here..hmare positive actions ka negtive reaction😉 🥱
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Guys plz dont comment over here Minu will close it soon. Ur comments only encorages such posts so its my kind request not to post commentes further

topic to be closed
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Hey u homophob !! Dont compare ASR to that Maano billi maan who copied Amir Khan's dressing style from Ghajni..And yes IPKKND is not that magical like Geet where there is some magical pregnancy..Ms Geet runs here and there but still no miscarriage !!😲Now thtas some magic u idiot !! But sorry IPKKND is not like that so it may suck for a PATHETIC ppl like u...

@bold..lol..truly said😆👍🏼
Edited by ainimonaya - 12 years ago
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey jaan I don't hv nethg against geet maan but ur presense here shows jr inferiority complex n insecurity. So I have called in ASR STYLE "security" n reported d topic. Jaan "tum theek ho" "sure" 🤣
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
oh pleasee if you dont like it why do you watch it , why come to the forum  how pathetic !
Sam_KaShian thumbnail

Hey u homophob !! Dont compare ASR to that Maano billi maan who copied Amir Khan's dressing style from Ghajni..And yes IPKKND is not that magical like Geet where there is some magical pregnancy..Ms Geet runs here and there but still no miscarriage !!😲Now thtas some magic u idiot !! But sorry IPKKND is not like that so it may suck for a PATHETIC ppl like u...

hey!i was waiting for u only😆
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

What the...? Seriously... I just don't UNDERSTAND some ppl! If you don't like the show then DON'T WATCH IT! simple. Stop making posts like this and offending forum members. Got it?

Hudaak thumbnail
Originally posted by: wasim001

tumhare ye FALTU post se kuch bhi nahi hone wala...just go & save your geet..its go off air on this month...

Haha xactly it jus an insecurity of geet which is gonna go off air!!! yipeee
shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
how immature ru! if u dont like d show dont watch it! who is compellin u to watch it yaar! juz leave d forum! this forum is nt 4 crazy nd mad ppl like u!