Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Daisy! 🤗

Sorry I haven't replied here for a few days, I had to work on 4 paintings which were to be graded today. It was awful, I had to stay up all night painting yesterday and I only got 4 hours of sleep today. BUT I'm just happy they're finally done and my teacher liked them ^__^!!

But enough about that! I have read all 3 updates that I missed and they're superb Daisy! Thank you so much! ❤️

Today's episode was so lovely. Jassi looks soooooooooooooooooooo pretty, I was so happy that they showed her today, but poor Armu, I really feel sorry for him. If I remember correctly, the last time I actually saw him smile/be happy was..like 2-3 weeks ago (on the first episode of the board meeting) 😭.  I just hope he is re-united with Jassi soon, I can't bare to see him so upset 😔.

*sigh* Now just 93 more hours until the next episode is aired here...=(

SANDY thumbnail
thanks for the update. can't wait to see her without the glasses. she looked really pretty in the red top.  Purab also looked good. He is sweet as usual.
rupyx29 thumbnail
It was a great episode! I was so glad to see her change, she just looks stunning! =) Thanks for the summary, though!
aniifuzz thumbnail

Thanks Daisy!🤗

Stupid Malika, cant she leave Armaan alone. 😡 Talk about sore loser. I wouldn't wanna get into any games with her.

Bechara Armaan. 🤢 Hurry up JASSI!

ivan thumbnail

five star for Daisy

Edited by ivan - 19 years ago
Deli thumbnail
Originally posted by: aniifuzz

Thanks Daisy!🤗

Stupid Malika, cant she leave Armaan alone. 😡 Talk about sore loser. I wouldn't wanna get into any games with her.

Bechara Armaan. 🤢 Hurry up JASSI!

I totally agree! If she doesn't like the fact that Armaan is in love with Jassi and not her, then she should go out and find someone who will love her. This rude behaviour and constant yelling or hers is getting rather annoying...it will get her nowhere...🤢

Edited by Deli - 19 years ago
RenuNag thumbnail
O.....M.....G...... that was brilliant
thanks daisy... i loved reading it.👏
Jassi Jaisi Koi thumbnail
Wonderful....... really wonderful......👏👏
seema2005 thumbnail

HEY, DAISY WHERE R U? WHT ABT TODAY'S UPDATE? 

😭