It's love or lust : Arnav\Akash

srp11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
What is Arnav's emotions for Khusi. It's love or lust.
The way he care for her looks like its love, but the way he looks at her and the way he drags her near to him is like lust. If one loves someone he always tries to make him\her feel good. Why he tortures her most of the time with his words. 

If his emotions is love , what is Akash's. He never tries to touch Payal, or tries to kiss her. Why Arnav was in such a hurry to kiss Khusi without even confessing his love. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srp11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Request your opinion.

shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
it depends upon a person..in a relation physical attraction is imp...love and lust go hand by hand...for asr and akash i would say its both love and lust only their style is different...its my pov...no offense😊
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
if "this" is lust then i dont think so lust in love is bad...so chilll...!!! Edited by ainimonaya - 12 years ago
-BrokenDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Don't compare Love wid Lust ya...PHleej!...
It's ArNav's Style To Express His LOVE...
rani-lucki thumbnail
it's only natural :-)

and come on they are both young adults not saints ;-)
-kri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
akash can voice his emotion but arnav...this is the only way known to him...of course, arnav is physically attracted but when he realise his love...we'll see a person better than akash in arnav... and please don't call it by the word 'lust'... arnav is a gentleman...
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: mslucki

it's only natural :-)

and come on they are both young adults not saints ;-)

well said😆
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It is very natural for a man who is in love with you to lust for you.  A bit of unwanted advice,  If he does not want you physically, run from that relationship. 
noor123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

ASR's cousin is the most boring character (alongwith Kh's sister btw) on planet earth. Some1 actually wrote a piece on this forum abt their love story being one without any spine - and I think that is true (no spine, no guts, no glory, no sickness, no goon-sweat, no pain, no near-kiss either!). I'm sorry but since I cannot even STAND their faces and really don't care what happens to either of them, so I am not the most objective person to talk abt them...and here u r comparing them with ASR AND KH???!!!!!

ASR and Kh r all passion and rock n roll, fireworks all around, he's mercury in her thermometer (i.e. unstable unpredictable companion who needs to b controlled & boxed up or else all hell breaks loose!). ASR & Kh r the only reason any1 watches this show. They r fresh, goodlooking, stubborn, star crossed & come with great background music and tight shot visuals!!!! I also think it's ironical that Kh's idea of a perfect romance is punctuated by love for a defective man - that is a cool concept (not realistic, but a very very cool concept). For her to have fallen for a guy who is neither here nor there, but still everywhere is very interesting. 

As for the idea that ASR holds Kh cos he lusts her or wants to touch her at every opportune - to me it looks more like he wants to exert his will over her - it's the old age way for men to subjugate women to their power (kinda like rape still is), where it's a show of power and that's it - the only way to shut up Kh & make ASR 'win' any argument. That's why ASR only relents when he sees her crying - cos nothing short of that will ever convince him he is doing something wrong with her! I guess this is what romance looks like to M & B types and teenagers. 

But otherwise, ofcourse he was attracted to her from Day One - or Night One (fashion show) staring thru her lips back to her face. And he has 'cared' for her while simultaneously hating, hurting & insulting her (guest house, vrat fall). Love is a recent phenomena and it still has to cover a few milestones (Maha Episodes) b4 he is irrevocably 'undeniably' IN LOVE. Till then, I don't think he is really in love if he continues to degrade her or deny her - u don't 'love' some1 and disrespect them infront of ur family again and again yaar! It's like saying 'Hey Kh! I love u so much that I married, had two kids with and lived a frustratingly shallow life with Lavanya - all because I loved u and wanted to forget u and wanted u as far away from my life as possible. I Love You Dammit, and that's a fact!' (LOL!)